8 AWKWARD SEXUAL MOMENTS IN COMICS

Superpowers1980

Part 1

http://www.cracked.c...ok-history.html

Part 2

http://www.cracked.c...history_p2.html

Also the story 6 is clear as why I don't read modern Marvel books. People talk about DC being whatever but Marvel takes things to a new ridiculous low, no better example to this is the X-books. They have been crap for almost 15 or more years now.

Story 5 is another whack Marvel story, the problem is that their universe is littered with these types of absurd stories, who can stand them. DC has their problems but not like this at all,

Then we get down to the GL and Superman stories....ughhh nevermind my tirade against Marvel, their only crime was in how recent their books were.

• Like 1

No. 9 - When Superpowers1980 decided to share this with us. smile2.gificon_lol.gif

Bad touch. wacko.gifpuke.gif

You didn't find the article funny? I don't know about you guys but I love Cracked and their witty observations.

I thought some of it was funny. However they could have made a whole Top 10 list with just Batman & Robin cracks.

No. 9 - When Superpowers1980 decided to share this with us.

Bad touch.

You didn't find the article funny? I don't know about you guys but I love Cracked and their witty observations.

I thought some of it was funny. However they could have made a whole Top 10 list with just Batman & Robin cracks.

Batman_4.jpg

Batman_5.jpg

No. 9 - When Superpowers1980 decided to share this with us.

Bad touch.

Batman_4.jpg

Batman_5.jpg

Writers back then were definately playing into the rumors about those two...

SmartBombStudios-justice.jpg

Yeah, a lot of that old DC stuff gets really bad.

But there are some modern stinkers too. Such as this one, where wholesome, all American Superman introduces modern Supergirl (a teenager) to Batman for the first time. Only....ummm, he doesn't care that she's naked :rolleyes:

supergirl1015a.jpg

Crapola

Why are they surprised Wolverine has a thing for teenage girls? He hung out with Jubilee how many years? Shoulda tipped them off then.

It was almost like Twilight, makes you wonder how a 200 year old man could have anything in common with a teen girl other than..........

Don't forget he had a thing for Red first, and then Kitty, and then Jubilee. Gets around for a 130 something year old guy.

Why are they surprised Wolverine has a thing for teenage girls? He hung out with Jubilee how many years? Shoulda tipped them off then.

It was almost like Twilight, makes you wonder how a 200 year old man could have anything in common with a teen girl other than..........

Don't forget he had a thing for Red first, and then Kitty, and then Jubilee. Gets around for a 130 something year old guy.

I don't know Red and never knew he had a thing for Kitty, what is up with that??

I don't know Red and never knew he had a thing for Kitty, what is up with that??

Red - the pet name of his for Jeanie (Jean Grey). When he first was crushing on Marvel Girl, she was still a youngin' (at least in comparison.) And Mrs. Pryde was Wolvie's sidekick before Jubilee was ever dreamed up.

Red - the pet name of his for Jeanie (Jean Grey). When he first was crushing on Marvel Girl, she was still a youngin' (at least in comparison.) And Mrs. Pryde was Wolvie's sidekick before Jubilee was ever dreamed up.

Seriously have they ever given him a mature interest, he seems to either be lusting over young girls or a chick that belongs to someone else. I would hate to be Jean and Scott, someone is always trying to come inbetween them, its quite sad and one of the reasons I stopped reading the X books. When that whole Cyclops and possible Psylocke thing was going on I was undone, seriously if all my friends and associates were trying to hit on me or my chick I would of been left the X men.

Seriously have they ever given him a mature interest

Mariko Yashida, Mystique, Silver Fox.... quite a few actually adult-age women, and most were unattached, irrc.

& that new one recently whats her name ... I doubt that one lasted long some nurse or something .... Normal human girl He brought her to hang in the xbase in one comic & emma laughed at her for being his girlfriend @loll@