THAT NEW TOY SMELL

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

TNTS has been hooked on Voltron as of late...which is understandable given Mattel is resurrecting the line, but I wish they would talk about something different. Voltron just isn't my thing. @lol@

TNTS may be at it's end, but the PCN will still go on.

I smell a revamp. ;)

No Pixel Dan confirmed its going the way of the dinosaur :(

No, That New Toy Smell is over, but they are not ending Pop Culture Network, from what I've read.

Dan just posted this on their forums on the 27th:

"But just to reiterate what DiRT and Killen have been saying, this is NOT then end of US! PCN wills till be producing plenty of content!

DiRT's News Desk will keep going!

Suine will be bringing back R2T3 soon!

Scotty plans to bring back FTCC real soon!

Killen wants to do more LEGO stuff!

It Figures will continue, and basically become our weekly toy video!

I will of course continue on with MOTUC Reviews, Power & Honor, and P2P!"

TNTS may be at it's end, but the PCN will still go on.

I smell a revamp. ;)

No Pixel Dan confirmed its going the way of the dinosaur :(

No, That New Toy Smell is over, but they are not ending Pop Culture Network, from what I've read.

Dan just posted this on their forums on the 27th:

"But just to reiterate what DiRT and Killen have been saying, this is NOT then end of US! PCN wills till be producing plenty of content!

DiRT's News Desk will keep going!

Suine will be bringing back R2T3 soon!

Scotty plans to bring back FTCC real soon!

Killen wants to do more LEGO stuff!

It Figures will continue, and basically become our weekly toy video!

I will of course continue on with MOTUC Reviews, Power & Honor, and P2P!"

Yeah Pixel Dan stated this on the podcast that was on youtube lol I may replace thie thread with the "It figure" video poscasts

Here it is the finale

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ui5USVxytY&feature=feedu

BUT!..

wait till the end for some announcement and after the closing credits for a surprise

OBTW there is one more TNTS coming...The Halloween special

for the hell of it here is the very first show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH-A045PXQI&feature=channel_video_title

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry for bumping an old thread...but I just wanted to say thanks for having this thread here! It was cool to pop on and find this, and see folks who I used to talk to regularly here on ADC/TNI commenting on the episodes. :D Makes me feel really bad for not making it to these forums more often! It's so hard to keep up and make the rounds to all the forums I should!

So thanks guys! TNTS was definitely a fun run!

It's cool Dan we know you have been busy.Hell I wonder where you do find the time to visit other forums and do all the reviews .Work and have time for yourself

It's tough, for sure! Always got to find a way to balance it all.

But I've never forgotten about this place or you guys! I love it when someone comes up to me and says "Hey, you're Mandalorian30!" lol! It doesn't happen very often, but it's fun when it does. It just happened recently at Power-Con, crazy enough! :D

I still talk to Jay on a pretty regular basis, and visit TNI daily. I just don't drop in tot he forums as much as I probably should. :)

It's cool Dan we know you have been busy.Hell I wonder where you do find the time to visit other forums and do all the reviews .Work and have time for yourself

But I've never forgotten about this place or you guys! I love it when someone comes up to me and says "Hey, you're Mandalorian30!" lol! It doesn't happen very often, but it's fun when it does. It just happened recently at Power-Con, crazy enough! :D

I still talk to Jay on a pretty regular basis, and visit TNI daily. I just don't drop in tot he forums as much as I probably should. :)

Well come on when ever you get the chance especially on the MOTUC forum :P

I didnt realize we joined around the same time until now... The decade mark is coming up soon...

I didnt realize we joined around the same time until now... The decade mark is coming up soon...

Wow! We joined almost 10 years ago?! How crazy is that?!