Star Wars Toy Rumors

Wheeljack35

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/star-wars-crossover-quadchanger-in-the-works/20597/

Star Wars fan site Rebelscum.com has reported some interesting news from the pages of Toy News magazine. The Star Wars Crossover line may be pushing the envelope with it's first quad-changer. The proposed figure would have two bot modes, Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader, and two vehicle modes, Republic Attack Cruiser and Imperial Star Destroyer!

ALSO...

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Rumor_Report_The_Clone_Wars_Vehicle_136133.asp

Our rebel spies have uncovered an interesting article from the pages of Toy News magazine, discussing several new toys for the upcoming year. Included is a brief description of a new Republic Attack Shuttle from The Clone Wars! This is the vehicle that many collectors have speculated is the new BMF-style ship for 2011...although we'll all have to wait until next month to find out for sure.

toynewsarticle.jpg

Man, I can't wait for the Republic Attack Shuttle! I hoped they do it, and I wonder how the playset functionality will work. It's no Twilight (I've noticed we haven't seen that much lately - I sort of wonder if that's partly Hasbro's doing?) But it's a good start.

If they make a BMF sandcrawler I will buy it the first day I see it. The classic is still my favorite from when I was a kid (and yes I was a kid when the original was sold...lol). Now my dream BMF that will never happen is Jabbas Sail Barge, ive been waiting for that since I was 10.

Pictures of the Republic Attack Ship have surfaced from the UK Toy Fair.

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?itemid=13359&blogid=1

Wow how small that thing is.It looks smaller then the Imperial shuttle and this is supposed to be in the same line as the Big Millenium falcon and the Big AT-AT?

Wow how small that thing is.It looks smaller then the Imperial shuttle and this is supposed to be in the same line as the Big Millenium falcon and the Big AT-AT?

Well, it's technically supposed to be smaller than the Imperial Shuttle for starters. It's less than 100, so it's not in the same price class as the BMF either.

It would've been neater for it to be bigger of course, but I'm ok with this. It looks like there will be room for one pilot in the cockpit. The real bummer for me is that means the front isn't going to open like it's supposed to. That's supposed to be a boarding door at the nose there and it's not more than about 3 inches tall. That being said, the original Imp Shuttle toy was way smaller than it should've been as well.

Well, it's technically supposed to be smaller than the Imperial Shuttle for starters. It's less than 100, so it's not in the same price class as the BMF either.

It would've been neater for it to be bigger of course, but I'm ok with this. It looks like there will be room for one pilot in the cockpit. The real bummer for me is that means the front isn't going to open like it's supposed to. That's supposed to be a boarding door at the nose there and it's not more than about 3 inches tall. That being said, the original Imp Shuttle toy was way smaller than it should've been as well.

Well if it was supposed to be a BMF vehicle it would be able to fit figures the old Imperial Shuttle then should be around the same size

If they ever made a BMF Shuttle that sucker would be huge