and now for something positive

CLAM

there is so much crap and negativity in the news and the world.. and even here.. but I saw this and it made me smile.

SO I thought I would share it with you guys and gals.

An 8 year old girl is singing the national anthem at a hockey game when her microphone cuts off. But the crowd is there to pick her up.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

she got help cuz it was a kid, if it was an adult they would have booed.

I seen this on Fox News this morning. I wonder what the woman found funny? I also hear that they invited her back to sing again

I've seen this before

I have seen this already

I SAW this on TV

I SAW what you did, I have SEEN it before, and I don't want to SEE it again!

1arant.gif

• Like 1

Just goes to show ya how good people in general really are. ;)

I strongly believe there's still more GOOD in us than bad. Unfortunately the "BAD" of us, get a disproportional amount of the limelight cast upon them and they seem to (falsely) put out the idea that this is the norm, when in fact, it's the complete OPPOSITE of what most of us are, and thus the reason so many have an unhealthy infatuation with such behavior. If it was the "norm" we'd be like "yeah..so what, big deal!"

I seen this on Fox News this morning. I wonder what the woman found funny? I also hear that they invited her back to sing again

I've seen this before

I have seen this already

I SAW this on TV

1arant.gif

I seen it,...so get off your high horse your acting like a progressive right now @smilepunch@

*you're*

You're also missing a period.

hammergrammar.jpg

:P

• Like 1

lol what a voice! I'd like to smack who ever is recording that for being so shaky! Use a tripod already @loll@ that is pretty cool though everyone starts singing almost all at once @loll@ #US1# @can@

I've seen this before

I have seen this already

I SAW this on TV

1arant.gif

I seen it,...so get off your high horse your acting like a progressive right now @smilepunch@

*you're*

hammergrammar.jpg

@smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_QDGdbg-QQ&feature=player_embedded

I've seen this before

I have seen this already

I SAW this on TV

1arant.gif

*you're*

hammergrammar.jpg

@smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @smilepunch@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_QDGdbg-QQ&feature=player_embedded

@hmmm@ After sawing this, I seen it had nothing to do with the topic I seen. Nobody calls soda "pop" anymore because I'm from the Tri-State area and that's the law. Also I will defer to my good friend Sulu to tell you to shove it. So shove it, shove all of it. @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@

Let's get one thing straight. Very few of our members (or any other sight's members) post with perfect grammar, punctuation, or capitol letters. Spelling is another hang-up. If it wasn't for spell check, I'd be screwed. :(

@hmmm@ After sawing this, I seen it had nothing to do with the topic I seen. Nobody calls soda "pop" anymore because I'm from the Tri-State area and that's the law. Also I will defer to my good friend Sulu to tell you to shove it. So shove it, shove all of it. @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@

Let's get one thing straight. Very few of our members (or any other sight's members) post with perfect grammar, punctuation, or capitol letters. Spelling is another hang-up. If it wasn't for spell check, I'd be screwed. :(

Spelling errors aren't that bad and easily understandable and forgivable. GRAMMAR errors are another thing, especially when they've been brought up before and the individual chooses to keep making them regardless.

"yeeeeeah, I were standing over there by the tomaters, drinking me a pop, and I seen this butt naked feller streak by and show me his middle fing GAR!"

Mistakes like "there" instead of "they're" or "their"...no biggie. Poor grammar like I SEEN is probably how they SPEAK in person, so it's never a bad thing to try and correct something like that, for the good of the individual. Women and employers like good grammar. @smilepunch@

Also, it's fun to pick on poor little whiny WJ35. ;) EDITED BY Capt. S.G.Wiseman. REedited by VH

George Takei telling me that... makes me happy for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ALsvU50wQ

"yeeeeeah, I were standing over there by the tomaters, drinking me a pop, and I seen this butt naked feller streak by and show me his middle fing GAR!"

Bubba, you been hangin around in da wrong ice cream shops. @loll@

Also, it's fun to pick on our good friend WJ35. ;)

True. Very true. :D

Spelling errors aren't that bad and easily understandable and forgivable. GRAMMAR errors are another thing, especially when they've been brought up before and the individual chooses to keep making them regardless.

Mistakes like "there" instead of "they're" or "their"...no biggie. Poor grammar like I SEEN is probably how they SPEAK in person, so it's never a bad thing to try and correct something like that, for the good of the individual. Women and employers like good grammar. @smilepunch@

Also, it's fun to pick on the coolest dude on TNI, WJ35. ;)

Don't use my real name on these boards..I'm asking like the time you asked me too never call you VH on FB in front of your friends

Also, it's fun to pick on the whiniest dude on TNI, WJ35. ;)

Don't use my real name on these boards..I'm asking like the time you asked me too never call you VH on FB in front of your friends

Waaaah!

Naaah! Too happy, cute and positive for my liking. @loll@

I shared it on my facebook page....she's adorable and the crowd was very cool about the whole thing.