So,thoughts on Young Justice?

hamsterboy

It was just as good the second time around. I just wish they weren't breaking it up into a 2-parter and making us wait three weeks to see new episodes. Oh. And does anyone know if Batman: Brave and the Bold is coming back? I really enjoy the hell out of that show and was sad to not see it returning yet.

It was a repeat of the 1 hour premiere that was aired on Black Friday

There won't be a new episode till the week after next

Good. I missed the Black Friday airing.

And does anyone know if Batman: Brave and the Bold is coming back? I really enjoy the hell out of that show and was sad to not see it returning yet.

Brave and the Bold has been confirmed for one more season. Dunno when that season will start, tho.

And does anyone know if Batman: Brave and the Bold is coming back? I really enjoy the hell out of that show and was sad to not see it returning yet.

Brave and the Bold has been confirmed for one more season. Dunno when that season will start, tho.

Possibly when the season for this show ends

I loved it! The animation is fluent, the style is very simple and dynamic, the costumes rock (except for Superboy). I can´t wait to watch the next episodes. After watching it, i started with Avengers and I must say I got dissappointed with this show...not so good animation,drawing style is too cartoony....the music sounds cheap...but the story is interesting.

I think it was pretty great. I didn't see the full hour... I only saw 30 mins! I saw it right up until Superboy broke out.. I didn't know there was more. I'll add it to my tivo list.

I also really like Avengers.. but I agree, it started out hot and is starting to fade a little with some recent storylines.

As for GiJoe Renegades and Transformers Prime, I agree that they are disappointing. I hated Transformers from the get go... but GiJoe showed some promise early on.. and now it's just stupid and boring

Almost as good as the Avengers series, but not quite.

And why is Aqualad so dark? Did the colorist screw up?

please..... the avengers is barely above what you would call crap. the artwork sucks, and the storyline is pretty dull.