Finally 6 inch Titanium Man figure

Dreeday

The post lady just dropped this off.

Titaniumman00.jpg

I ordered this Christmas day, from any online store located in Hong Kong. The shipping was killer, but it was worth it; since this line hasn't hit the US yet.

TitaniumMan02.jpg

Here's a few open pics.

TM07.jpg

He has a ball joint / pivot neck, ball joint shoulders, pivot shoulder pads, double elbows, ab crunch, cut joint waist, cut/pivot wrist, Old School Marvel Legends up leg joints, double knees, pivot/ cut ankle joints. No stand hole on his back or under his feet. He has a cool pearlize lime green paintjob, but it shows up brighter in photos than it really is in person. Overall a great figure.

Pics of the 2 Titanium Men

TM10.jpg

TM15.jpg

• Like 2

The post lady just dropped this off.

Titaniumman00.jpg

I ordered this Christmas day, from any online store located in Hong Kong. The shipping was killer, but it was worth it; since this line hasn't hit the US yet.

TitaniumMan02.jpg

Here's a few open pics.

TM07.jpg

He has a ball joint / pivot neck, ball joint shoulders, pivot shoulder pads, double elbows, ab crunch, cut joint waist, cut/pivot wrist, Old School Marvel Legends up leg joints, double knees, pivot/ cut ankle joints. No stand hole on his back or under his feet. He has a cool pearlize lime green paintjob, but it shows up brighter in photos than it really is in person. Overall a great figure.

Pics of the 2 Titanium Men

TM10.jpg

TM15.jpg

nice!

Legend series? Can someone explain this to me? I am not keeping good track of the iron man 2 figures...

He's referring to the Marvel Legends 2-packs that have been exclusive to Toys R Us for the last couple of years. Iron Man 2 has, so far, had Mark IV, V, VI, and War Machine 6-inch figures as well and exclusive to Wal-Mart.

That's not the first design I would've chosen. I prefer my Titanium Man a little more old school. But I'm still happy and excited to be getting one and hopefully will be the vanguard for many other comic accurate Iron Man villains and hopefully some IM armor variations. Bring on Whiplash, Blizzard, Spymaster, Crimson Dynamo(in ALL his different armors, that guy has as many variations as I'm does! Make 'em all!) And the rest!

• 1 month later...

I was in TRU today, and saw the new HulkBuster Armor in a completely random place on the shelves. So I began looking around and now Marvel has stuff in THREE different aisles. Anyway, I found Titanium Man and bought him. So these are in stores now.

I found one of these this morning on my way to work. Apparently someone had stashed it because they didn't get a new case in. This was hanging in front of a single Mark VI that has been there for the past couple of weeks. I will wait and see how I feel about the Hulkbuster armor when I see it.

I really want to see a pic of him next to some Toybiz ML figures for size comparison... all of the Hasbro Ironman figures have been pretty small

I will wait and see how I feel about the Hulkbuster armor when I see it.

They reused the same 'bulky armor' for the fifth or sixth time. I can't remember all the other names, but there was a Red/black version, a red/tan/brown 'earthmover' version, the blue 'Arctic' version that came in a 3-pack for the movie last year, etc. Its basically that armor with a new back attachment and larger helmet coverpiece that's shaped like the newest smaller Juggernaut's helmet. I passed on it. Its not worth TRU's $17.99 pricepoint.

• 4 months later...

Well, these are finally starting to show up at stores other than TRU. Found the first wave (incl. Titanium Man) at Target. $14.99 each. Better than TRU's $17.99 price point for sure. I did pick up T-Man. If I can find Dynamo at that price I'll get him as well.