January 2011 Toy Haul thread

Wheeljack35

Nice, I like the little Ultra Magnus

I got my Micromaster Air Attack set in the mail the other day, I got from BBTS. They're cool little guys.

wj, that UM thing is COOOOL! i didnt know it transformed! cab looks cardboard? is it? details on this thing please, where ca i find one

Its plastic but the reason it looks like cardboard is because its covered by stickers that cover the whole cab area

I bought it off a friend on FB she had a whole case but only wanted 3 so she sold off the duplicits.There was UM,Prowl and Skyfire

I got the fans Projects add-on trailer for Rodimus.I do apologize for the picture but it's hard to see it when I use the flash bacuse of the glare.The FP trailer is amazing.I really didn't have a hard time putting the armor on rodimus.Now,transforming it back to vehicle that is going to be a toughy.

post-3975-12950579986534_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up Kup at a Target in Burlington, NC. I know from TFW2005 boards that Scourge and the RTS Wave 2 figs are out here, too.

Cool. They're on the east coast. =)

Yeah finally nowI hope the stores in my area might have something

ordered Beastmachines Thrust and Obsidian from Bigbadtoystore.com should be here in a week or so also some of the stuff I got while offline

Hunt for the Decepticons Ravage

Animated Megatron(leader class)

Rotf Jolt

Hunt for the Decepticons Highbrow

Hunt for the Decepticons Hailstorm

Hunt for the Decepticons Terradive

Generations Megatron

Generations Bumblebee

Cybertron Ransack GTS, Scattershot and repungus in a three pack from canadian tire

can't wait for reveal the shield Thundercracker considerning Hasbro won't give us the Animated Voyager one I was drooling over