Green Lantern Movie Masters?

I like the Green Lantern Classics line, the movie masters are atrocious.

we just saw some bad painted prototypes of whats to come i believe. it is nice to see a lot of different sculpts from mattel. i wait until i se them in person or when i see some official pictures until i do my final judgement.

I would prefer more sculpt diversity in the DCUC line than the Movie Masters line, but I understand why we are seeing a bigger diversity of sculpts. Personally I think my dislike is less to do with Mattel and more to do with the overall design of the characters from the film, I am just not feeling it. At the very least the Green Lantern Classics subset are providing us with additional Lanterns without movie influence.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't need the Green Lantern suits to look exactly like how they did in the comics. The problem is whether the changes are good or not, in this case the outfit is ugly and the changes were terribl

well, since this was a post about GL, i thought you were talking about aliens in the gl movie.

i was replying to the part i bolded where you said "It's funny how in attempts to make aliens look less humaniod they all end up with the same basic design anyway, long, tall, stringy, and ugly."  

we just saw some bad painted prototypes of whats to come i believe. it is nice to see a lot of different sculpts from mattel. i wait until i se them in person or when i see some official pictures until i do my final judgement.

I would prefer more sculpt diversity in the DCUC line than the Movie Masters line, but I understand why we are seeing a bigger diversity of sculpts. Personally I think my dislike is less to do with Mattel and more to do with the overall design of the characters from the film, I am just not feeling it. At the very least the Green Lantern Classics subset are providing us with additional Lanterns without movie influence.

thats right, they are unique enough to add to the dcuc shelf. since they allready added some metallic colors to them, they can be mixed i guess, no i hope. lol. as i say we have to wait and see.

thats right, they are unique enough to add to the dcuc shelf. since they allready added some metallic colors to them, they can be mixed i guess, no i hope. lol. as i say we have to wait and see.

i don't think I will be picking these ups but I look forward to seeing the pics of people who incorporate them to their GL collections. I see that some people here include the DCD stuff with the DCUC but IMO only a few can co-exist.

Sodam-Yat-1-150x324.jpg

How has it taken this long to give us an alternate power-beam hand? It's so simple, it's rediculous. I love it!

Shame they don't have one for Hal, don't think I could stomach another Hal for the sake of that hand either. They should of done it sooner and included it with one of the many Hal's we have been given thus far. They should of done this for the TRU Hal which had a black hand as well.

If the beam was just a power beam I'd like it better; I can't find the pic at the moment but it's actually shaped like the ring which I wasn't digging quite as much. And as someone said over at Critical Mess, his headsculpt looks more at home in the Public Enemies line - very cartoony.

Also, re: Star Sapphire - yay more articulation changes! :rolleyes:

is that a pun ? I can't really tell ... guitar.gif

772259-atrocitus_super.jpg

LOL....no it wasn't a play on words, its funny though if you ever say atrocious in reference to the Green Lanterns people always think you meant that big red dude.