Green Lantern Movie Masters?

pooda

I don't think some of you guys are getting the point. The sculpt (and the movie design) here is supposed to relay a realistic impression of a totally extra-terrestrial entity, NOT a body builder who just happens to have a bird's head.

I like the figure and look formard to seeing more.

We got the point, the design was already flawed but the execution is worse, not to mention that terrible unnatural ab swivel....yuck

• Like 1

I don't think some of you guys are getting the point. The sculpt (and the movie design) here is supposed to relay a realistic impression of a totally extra-terrestrial entity, NOT a body builder who just happens to have a bird's head.

Agreed!

GLs are not an Earth-based group, they're aliens from all over the galaxy, they're costumes should look alien...not spandex.

Want to see more!

• Like 1

Agreed!

GLs are not an Earth-based group, they're aliens from all over the galaxy, they're costumes should look alien...not spandex.

Want to see more!

i'm not a total fan of the costume, but i like the rest of the fig. this would be a good alternate to buying that over priced 5 pack.

Agreed!

Want to see more!

i'm not a total fan of the costume, but i like the rest of the fig. this would be a good alternate to buying that over priced 5 pack.

I actually picked up the 5 pack today for 15 bucks so check your Walmarts

i would pay $40, but 54.99 - 59.99 is just ridiculous. especially given i really only want 2 figures out of it. sadly, my wallys don't have it on sale.

Heck, compared to the Marvel Legends at TRU, where you pay $70 for 4 figures, that, saddly, seems like a good deal in comparison.

I can't get too excited no matter how much I may like pics for the GL movie figs. There's a very good chance they'll be priced out of my range.

• Like 1

i dont know if this is a moviemaster figure. it looks more like a 3 3/4 figure a la avatar. the sculpt is ok and the colors are near perfect. the pose of this figure is realy weird by the way, i believe thats why manny people dont like it. he looks weird that way. well if it is a 6 insh figure then i am a bit dissapointed but if it is a 3 3/4 figure then it looks realy good for the size. there isnt much i was dissapointed with mattel so i guess that this figure will be awesome once it hits stores.

Found this on toysrus.com this morning. Doesn't look half bad.

http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=10880798

thanks for sharing. doesnt look bad at all. at least i can see the likeness of reynolds and the picture isn't even that good.

No problem. I wonder when they'll actually be in the stores? I've noticed a lot of preorder items are already in stores. May have to make a run and check it out.

thanks for sharing. doesnt look bad at all. at least i can see the likeness of reynolds and the picture isn't even that good.

No problem. I wonder when they'll actually be in the stores? I've noticed a lot of preorder items are already in stores. May have to make a run and check it out.

i guess they will hit stores around february and march. what preorders are you talking about? from the green lantern movie?

i guess they will hit stores around february and march. what preorders are you talking about? from the green lantern movie?

The post I made with the link to tru.com is the preorder I'm referring to.

guys, you don't have to guess at it's scale. just scroll down the page:

Description

Product Description

Our Exclusive Green Lantern Early Bird Action Figure is a must have for collectors and available only at Toys'R'Us!

Before the Green Lantern film even hits the theatres on June 17, 2011, our Early Bird Figure provides collectors with an exciting "sneak preview" of the figures about to arrive! The Exclusive Green Lantern Early Bird Action Figure features:

* A 4-inch Limited Edition figure

* Exclusive decos

• Like 1