Revoltech Iron Man Mark VI

synch

• 2 weeks later...

Wait. These are 3-3/4 scaled? Yowza! I thought I read somewhere that they were 1:12 scaled. They have a ton of the Revoltech figures based on various movies and they look really well sculpted, but at $30 - $45 a pop it seems awfully steep for the lil guys.

No, he´s 1/12 scale. Def gonna get it.

Revoltech aren't usually 1/12 scale (6" scale). I have several of the Fist of the North Star figures and they're 5" tall. I also have the Dante figure, and he's 4" tall. I'd take a guess and say this Iron Man will be somewhere in between, but it will most likely not be 6".

it says 6 inches.

Predtaro is going to be 160 mm...16 cm..around 6 inch, just like Ironman. Both figs I´m gonna get, hope to see more made (Thor, Cap America, Green Lantern...)

Predtaro? Predator?

Yes, Predator :-)

Predtaro is going to be 160 mm...16 cm..around 6 inch, just like Ironman. Both figs I´m gonna get, hope to see more made (Thor, Cap America, Green Lantern...)

Predtaro? Predator?

I don't mean to nitpick, I just wanted to make sure because that's the first I heard that the Predator was going to be 6 inches.

Come to think of it, it would still be out of scale with normal 6" figures, wasn't the Predator 7 feet tall?

Predtaro? Predator?

I don't mean to nitpick, I just wanted to make sure because that's the first I heard that the Predator was going to be 6 inches.

Come to think of it, it would still be out of scale with normal 6" figures, wasn't the Predator 7 feet tall?

Ya it´s cool man, just some finger slipping there.

And about the scale, I think you´re correct: "Predtaro a.k.a Predator" has always been taller than average. I don´t own a NECA Predator but McFarlane´s movie maniacs Predator would be "in scale" with DCUC. Maybe it would be in scale if it was as tall as Martian Manhunter.

• Like 1