The official TNI Custom Group Project Thingie

JoeRhyno

I'll go ahead and change this to the Official thread where we come up with ideas in hopes to get it started next week, though the middle of Feb, where we can then start another one with another idea and hopefully keep changing it every couple months...

Ideas so far:

New Sculpt Joes Redux(You know, the ones that came out in 2000ish, were new characters, but never got the new non-oring update).

Create your own original character(I'm guessing that's what TM meant-If not, let me know).

Movie/Game Joes: Action movie or video game characters that could be crossed versed into Joe/Cobra Characters.

Support staff: The guys who get left at base, communciations, medical, general intel, etc.

UPDATE:

I say we give this till Wednesday, start the poll and then hopefully start the main thread on Sun.

I might be down for something depending on the difficulty of the project, i've kind been itchin to do a custom! or maybe i just need an ointment of some kind? but i think its the custom thing.

TM

Bah.. your stuff sucks anyway John, you and your sweet ass story that's captured the hearts of hundreds of customizers around the world... hmmph... we wouldn't want you in our contest anyway...

tongue.gif

So... besides John, start throwing out ideas guys... lets do it like it was 1999 all over again... throw out ideas and we'll all vote in a poll.

My idea is:

New Sculpt Joes Redux(You know, the ones that came out in 2000ish, were new characters, but never got the new non-oring update).

I'm still around, just haven't been motivated lately. Maybe a contest would get me back in the spirit.

I always liked the create your own figure type thing. but it feels so dead in here like this wont get off the ground?

^_^ It's a GHOST TOWN I tells ya!

tnishack.jpg

I always liked the create your own figure type thing. but it feels so dead in here like this wont get off the ground?

^_^ It's a GHOST TOWN I tells ya!

tnishack.jpg

Yeah, what he said. I admit, I don't come around these parts very much anymore. And I finally got that customizing monkey off my back. In fact, I recently sold off over 10 lbs of my custom fodder because it was just sitting there. But what can I say, I'll help cast a vote if ya need me.

I like the group project type of idea... how about an open one, where we start a thread, and as people finish, they can post in it, and then say in another month or two, we change themes?? It'd be for fun, no prizes or anything like that... What do the 4 of you say?

WHAT???!!! That Duke looks the most like V1 Duke we've gotten since... V1 Duke(besides the 25th one).

Anyway, keep posting ideas guys, and lets shoot for next week to start the thread and get it going. I've had the custom bug the last couple of weeks working on various projects... Lets try to get at least 10 people committed.

If it's a just for fun thing, i'd love to do it, but most of my custom fodder and gear is back in KY. Not to mention i haven't actually posted a custom i've made in years (intill i year ago i kept making them anyways, just for me though.) I'll happily vote and love to see it, but at this point all i can do is LBCs, which is really hard with the new style lacking an o-ring and waist joint.

I can still toss an idea though I hope, I've always like support staff. Maybe you guys would be intersted in that (communciations, medical, and even intel general guys, just the guys who get left at base)