DCUC Wave 17

BigBot84

Still no start to the Forever People either!!! And no Wild Dog!!! No Hawk and Dove as well!!

Oh and don't we also need Mento to complete the Doom Patrol???

I don't collect many DC figures so I'm not sure how DCUC is different than DC Direct but DCD is releasing Hawk and Dove.

i think that we will get a lot of batman characters once the new movie will be out next year. mattel will do the same thing as they do with the green lantern. the movie comes next year and we apperently get 2 waves dedicated to it and a toys"r"us 2 pack. so i bet 2012 will be the year of the bat. lets bring those wishlists now, so mattel knows what to do.

for me it would be:

-poison ivy

-huntress

-the new batgirl

-red robin

-talia ghul and her daddy

-mad hatter

-hugo strange

-hush

-g.c.p.d. squads

-gordon

-oracle

-red hood modern and classic

-alfred

and for god sake a batmobil. bring me a damn batmobil. it will be a movie year so there isnt any excuse now.

Good characters that should fall under the movie masters sub-set. I would be really annoyed if they pulled a Batman stunt like they have done with Wave 17 and Green Lantern. Keep it under the subset and I am fine with them, I particularly want Comm Gordon and the Ghul family.

• Like 1

i think that we will get a lot of batman characters once the new movie will be out next year. mattel will do the same thing as they do with the green lantern. the movie comes next year and we apperently get 2 waves dedicated to it and a toys"r"us 2 pack. so i bet 2012 will be the year of the bat. lets bring those wishlists now, so mattel knows what to do.

for me it would be:

-poison ivy

-huntress

-the new batgirl

-red robin

-mad hatter

-hugo strange

-hush

-g.c.p.d. squads

-gordon

-oracle

-alfred

and for god sake a batmobil. bring me a damn batmobil. it will be a movie year so there isnt any excuse now.

Good characters that should fall under the movie masters sub-set. I would be really annoyed if they pulled a Batman stunt like they have done with Wave 17 and Green Lantern. Keep it under the subset and I am fine with them, I particularly want Comm Gordon and the Ghul family.

Fall under the MM subset, there is no MM subset. What are you flipping talking about subset. I hope you mean the DCUC subline. So what do you want in the DCUC line, all Superman, please, the line wouldn't last 6 months. I guarantee you that 1/2 of this list will be in the DCUC line.

I'm assuming he's saying they would be a good choice for the Movie Masters line, like the did with the Batman movie(s), and not in the DCUC line

the movie masters line is for figures based on characters in the new movies. poison ivy, huntress, batgirl, red robin, talia ghul, mad hatter, hugo strange, hush, oracle, and red hood never appeared in the new movies (and all but batgirl have never appeared in any movie).

dcuc on the other hand is for characters in the dc universe (typically the comics, but sometimes from some cartoons). all of the characters in the list above fit that criteria.

while you might see a mm gordon, you could also hope for a dcuc version since he (and alfred and others on that list) have been a part of the dcu for some time.

for me it would be:

-poison ivy

-huntress

-the new batgirl

-red robin

-mad hatter

-hugo strange

-hush

-g.c.p.d. squads

-gordon

-oracle

-alfred

Fall under the MM subset, there is no MM subset. What are you flipping talking about subset. I hope you mean the DCUC subline. So what do you want in the DCUC line, all Superman, please, the line wouldn't last 6 months. I guarantee you that 1/2 of this list will be in the DCUC line.

Ok for all the asshats - Babyson and dkkinght

Themed waves should NOT be in the DCUC whether its movie masters or a Batman classics line (like GLC) all these figures are ONE time would be stupid. I clearly said stated if they pulled a stunt like they did with Wave 17 and GL as an example.

I'm assuming he's saying they would be a good choice for the Movie Masters line, like the did with the Batman movie(s), and not in the DCUC line

the movie masters line is for figures based on characters in the new movies. poison ivy, huntress, batgirl, red robin, talia ghul, mad hatter, hugo strange, hush, oracle, and red hood never appeared in the new movies (and all but batgirl have never appeared in any movie).

dcuc on the other hand is for characters in the dc universe (typically the comics, but sometimes from some cartoons). all of the characters in the list above fit that criteria.

while you might see a mm gordon, you could also hope for a dcuc version since he (and alfred and others on that list) have been a part of the dcu for some time.

There he goes, harping my every word, don't you have a thought that doesn't involve me?

for me it would be:

-poison ivy

-huntress

-the new batgirl

-red robin

-mad hatter

-hugo strange

-hush

-g.c.p.d. squads

-gordon

-oracle

-alfred

Ok for all the asshats - Babyson and dkkinght

Themed waves should NOT be in the DCUC whether its movie masters or a Batman classics line (like GLC) all these figures are ONE time would be stupid. I clearly said stated if they pulled a stunt like they did with Wave 17 and GL as an example.

Seriously, if they're not buying into your opinion, name calling won't change their minds.

When did I ask them to buy into my opinion. I don't mind those figures being in the DCUC brand, just not to have an entire wave dedicated to Batman, Superman, or anyone.

A shot or two between members will happen from time to time, but when it keeps going, well that's how threads get locked.

I know it takes two (or more) to tango, but Superpowers1980 you always keep it going. I don't care who starts what. You are capable of making good post. Try harder to follow THAT trend. You will receive a warning.