Canceled Target Exclusives at ROSS

Dake

Makes me wonder why you spent so much time trying to figure out who I was. My ebay id in no way relates to any board id, yet you know it. I'm guessing you were the local person who asked me if I would do local pickup so you could grab my email address then search out boards looking for similar names, notice I was polite and agreed to it to save the shipping. Seems like you spent as much time on that as I did at Ross.

Nope, not at all. I had no clue who you are, were, or exactly which rebelscum person found them. And I never even attempted to figure out who you are.

my story:

I went to 5 Ross stores, the Target exclusives were all gone.. so I let it go 2 weeks ago. big deal. Then a couple days ago I went on ebay to see if there were any up there for a reasonable cost. I didn't find any but I noticed several people selling them from our area. I first noticed sntee selling because of his ebay screen name.. and it was easy to figure out it was him because of the screen name... and then I remembered that he said he found "a bunch" the same day that I had missed out on them.

I already knew about sntee's rebelscum crew... so I figured if he found them then the rest of the rebelscum crew did too... the person selling 5 sets from sacramento (you) also sells all kinds of other toys, dc figures, and starwars legos.. sntee told me a long time ago that a rebelscum guy bought a buttload of dc figures and hooked him up with them... the same ebay seller(you) also sold a buttload of dc figures on ebay... I put two and two together and figured the rebelscum guys wiped out the Ross stores of the Target exclusives because the same seller (you) wiped out a ton of the Cobra Island 7-packs, which I also mostly missed out on..

I never knew which rebelscum person it was... I really don't care to figure it out either... and I would never play any stupid ebay games to figure out somebody's address or whatever you are implying. I honestly gave this all about 10 minutes of thought.. and that was that.

Again, I apologize for accusing you of hoarding every piece in town... but I still think you are a pretty greedy collector.. and that is your right.. it's also your right to scalp whatever you want....and 99 times our of 100 it will not effect me whatsoever. I don't care.

the only reason I continued the conversation here is because I like to debate or argue. I made a simple comment that I didn't find them because the rebelscum guys hoarded or scalped them all.. other people had differing opinions, so the conversation continued.

but everything has been said.. you are fine.. I am fine.. I thought you bought up everything in town, you didn't.. I was wrong.. the end.

So does that mean you would like the extra set i have? I manage to find the missing air glider today. Let me know and it's yours.

no thanks. I appreciate the offer, but you seem to need it more than I do.

Makes me wonder why you spent so much time trying to figure out who I was. My ebay id in no way relates to any board id, yet you know it. I'm guessing you were the local person who asked me if I would do local pickup so you could grab my email address then search out boards looking for similar names, notice I was polite and agreed to it to save the shipping. Seems like you spent as much time on that as I did at Ross.

Nope, not at all. I had no clue who you are, were, or exactly which rebelscum person found them. And I never even attempted to figure out who you are.

my story:

I went to 5 Ross stores, the Target exclusives were all gone.. so I let it go 2 weeks ago. big deal. Then a couple days ago I went on ebay to see if there were any up there for a reasonable cost. I didn't find any but I noticed several people selling them from our area. I first noticed sntee selling because of his ebay screen name.. and it was easy to figure out it was him because of the screen name... and then I remembered that he said he found "a bunch" the same day that I had missed out on them.

I already knew about sntee's rebelscum crew... so I figured if he found them then the rest of the rebelscum crew did too... the person selling 5 sets from sacramento (you) also sells all kinds of other toys, dc figures, and starwars legos.. sntee told me a long time ago that a rebelscum guy bought a buttload of dc figures and hooked him up with them... the same ebay seller(you) also sold a buttload of dc figures on ebay... I put two and two together and figured the rebelscum guys wiped out the Ross stores of the Target exclusives because the same seller (you) wiped out a ton of the Cobra Island 7-packs, which I also mostly missed out on..

I never knew which rebelscum person it was... I really don't care to figure it out either... and I would never play any stupid ebay games to figure out somebody's address or whatever you are implying. I honestly gave this all about 10 minutes of thought.. and that was that.

Again, I apologize for accusing you of hoarding every piece in town... but I still think you are a pretty greedy collector.. and that is your right.. it's also your right to scalp whatever you want....and 99 times our of 100 it will not effect me whatsoever. I don't care.

the only reason I continued the conversation here is because I like to debate or argue. I made a simple comment that I didn't find them because the rebelscum guys hoarded or scalped them all.. other people had differing opinions, so the conversation continued.

but everything has been said.. you are fine.. I am fine.. I thought you bought up everything in town, you didn't.. I was wrong.. the end.

So does that mean you would like the extra set i have? I manage to find the missing air glider today. Let me know and it's yours.

no thanks. I appreciate the offer, but you seem to need it more than I do.

I need it more than you? Nah, I already have them. Didn't you go to 5 Ross' looking for these, complain about not finding them, and now turn them down?

Not sure why you felt you needed to jab one last time. But, your loss.

• 1 month later...

Yeah,

A fellow collector buddy of mine how lives here in Huntsville Texted me and they got them in.Two sets I think.He hid a Jungle Terror sense that was the only one I wanted.I hot footed it down there and bam.I was able to get Jungle Terror,the RAM and the Flight Pod.I got the Sand Serpent a few weeks ago.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with the Whirlwind and Ram. I don't think these are ever coming to Hawaii. Either that, or they have and the local comic store has grabbed them all to sell them for $40 a pop again. So, yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Now Ross is getting Vamps!! Just a heads up for those that care!

Draven

vamps? the poc ones? they first got those like 6 weeks ago along with furies and black hiss tanks