Two Years from Today....

Wheeljack35

I hope with what is going on it doesn't mean Iran will start a war ith Isreal or North Korea go to war with South Korea those two new axis of evil have a nuclear bomb

I'm just saying...

I don't think human warfare was ever factored into their equation back then. Keep in mind, if the Mayans were so good at seeing the future, why did they not factor in their own demise. Like I said, this is a mark of an AGE. We just happen to be lucky to see one. ;)

I hope with what is going on it doesn't mean Iran will start a war ith Isreal or North Korea go to war with South Korea those two new axis of evil have a nuclear bomb

I'm just saying...

I don't think human warfare was ever factored into their equation back then. Keep in mind, if the Mayans were so good at seeing the future, why did they not factor in their own demise. Like I said, this is a mark of an AGE. We just happen to be lucky to see one. ;)

LOL thank you for spelling Mayans I forgot how it was spelled :P

I'm not going to lose any sleep over that date, or that myth.

And I don't think anyone else should either.

Agreed! Why let fear rule your world? Who cares!

Watch... absolutely NOTHING will happen that day. It'll be the most boring day in history! :)

I'm not going to lose any sleep over that date, or that myth.

And I don't think anyone else should either.

Agreed! Why let fear rule your world? Who cares!

Watch... absolutely NOTHING will happen that day. It'll be the most boring day in history! :)

I remember how people went nuts over Y2K I hope this is like that because it would be a normal day

• 2 weeks later...

In any event, I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

I'm just saying...

Maybe they did & saw the future & said hell with that @loll@

I'm just saying...

Maybe they did & saw the future & said hell with that @loll@

So you are suggesting that they had some REALLY WILD PARTIES!!! before they died? @hmmm@

The only thing that calendar represents is the end of an Age. Once that's done, a new one begins. So unless there was some alien time-bomb set somewhere 5000 years ago, it's not the end of the world.

*goes and looks for said bomb*

You'd have to dig pretty deep, but if the aliens set the bomb... then there's scientology for ya. @smilepunch@

Cenral US is over due for a huge earthquake... Old Faithful Is way overdue for a major volcanic eruption... birds are falling from the skies... fish are dying in record numbers... the honey bee is dissapearing... global warming is warming the globe... And all my favorite TV shows get canceled... just saying... @firedevil@ @smilepunch@

there are times I think I'd welcome the world suddenly ending by magic @loll@ @grumpy@

And all my favorite TV shows get canceled... just saying...

That is the worst of the bunch!I hate it when good tv series get canceled I Just found out one of mine did a while ago stupid syfy goes & pulls the plug on stargate universe half way through season 2 that stupid station has always caused problems for the gate series ... I hope the guys running it go first !!! @grumpy@

Is 12/21/12

The date the Myian Calander runs out and so does the world

Personally I don't think the world itself is going bye bye but if nothing is done now to stop the BS we could have economic collapse

No the world won't end but something else will happen, something that no man or woman could ever conceive, WheelJack loses his Virginity. @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Couldn't resist! lol

• Like 1

Is 12/21/12

Personally I don't think the world itself is going bye bye but if nothing is done now to stop the BS we could have economic collapse

No the world won't end but something else will happen, something that no man or woman could ever conceive, WheelJack loses his Virginity. @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Couldn't resist! lol

@smilepunch@ @smilepunch@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Is 12/21/12

Couldn't resist! lol

Ya, we just might get a hurricane up here in San Antonio if that happens. @haha@ If we do, I'll know what's up.

there are times I think I'd welcome the world suddenly ending by magic @loll@ @grumpy@

That is the worst of the bunch!I hate it when good tv series get canceled I Just found out one of mine did a while ago stupid syfy goes & pulls the plug on stargate universe half way through season 2 that stupid station has always caused problems for the gate series ... I hope the guys running it go first !!! @grumpy@

WHAT!?! NO!!!! That's another one of the great shows!!! I'm bummed they canceled that one, they never even finished what was going on with Chloe!?!

WHAT!?! NO!!!! That's another one of the great shows!!! I'm bummed they canceled that one, they never even finished what was going on with Chloe!?!

Well it may be back who knows... syfi always gives gate a hard time!

Is 12/21/12

Couldn't resist! lol

Ya, we just might get a hurricane up here in San Antonio if that happens. @haha@ If we do, I'll know what's up.

Actually the hurricane will mark the first time I got laid by that time in 9 years

Actually the hurricane will mark the first time I got laid by that time in 9 years

9 years!? :o ...There are so many things I could say, but I'm not going to.

Well if it goes to December 2012 It will be 9 years but now its just a tad over 7 years :P