Corps Elite Battle Command Post at JC Penny Online

spacehayden

The Big Lots stores around here usually have both of these sets in stock for around the same price. They aren't the most amazing sets, but they can't be beat for the price.

No not the same price.

Big Lots doesn't have the bridge. The do have the Command Post but it doesn't come with a helicopter & costs $30.

These sets are amazing! Hasbro isn't making anything like these playsets anymore.

IMG_0716.jpg

You're right. I mean, they are cool to display, I have the set you posted a picture of, but beyond it being a cool exterior, there's not much else to it for 30 bucks. The plastic is wafer thin. But you're right, it's a shame Hasbro isn't doing anything like this playset wise.

I have mine set up as a battlefield simulation area within the Joe base. Beachhead directing the simulation, or course hahaha.

whoops. I guess i need to check my file size eh.

post-881-12925178523814_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazylegs311

I have mine set up as a battlefield simulation area within the Joe base. Beachhead directing the simulation, or course hahaha.

whoops. I guess i need to check my file size eh.

Great Deal, Free shipping on orders over 69.00 w/ password FALALA

I got the bridge set, Building Facade, and bunker/bldg w/helicopter.

Hope these are as great as they look.