Shocker Toys Stocking Stuffer & Holiday Tick Action Figure Sale!

Cloud

http://www.shockertoys.com/store.php?type=action+figure

December 8, 2010,

*Stocking Stuffer & Holiday Package Deal* (Limited) This is a Super Holiday Deal for 3 action figures. The 1st edition Tick, The Mucus Tick and a *FREE* Indie Spotlight action figure from Series1. We have in limited stock from Series1 (Kabuki, ShadowHawk or Scud) please specifiy in your paypal notes which of the series1 figures you want. "If you do not specify a Sereis1 figure a Scud will be shipped with your order." The Tick and Mucus tick will be arriving in the U.S. within the next few weeks and your whole order will ship at the end of the week of arrival and arrive in 3-5 business days in the U.S. For outside the U.S. please us the drop down price menu for international rates. *Can be combined with free Dick Tracy*

It's a good deal for 2 Ticks and 1 series1 figure. It's not a bad Christmas gift idea if you just want a normal Tick.

I'm still debating if I should get a Scud or Kabuki. You also get a chance to have a free b/w Dick Tracey figure since the Xmas promo is $43 in total.

if they were a trustworthy company maybe id order something

I don't know about the Indie Spotlights but I've ordered 2 Mallows from Shocker TOys and received them 3 weeks later. I live in Canada so it takes a bit longer.

They are saying that the Tick figure will arrive this week. If everything is according to plan US orders should arrive before Christmas.

I'm just spreading out the word of this offer. I think it's a good deal. At the end it comes to how much you like the Tick figure and the Mucus TIck variant. It's not a bad deal. You get a free series 1 figure with the promo and a chance to get a b/w DIck Tracey.

Heh, what a joke. Im sure they will come up with some new excuse for these not coming out on time. I mean these were supposed to be SDCC exclusives, crazy what these guys excuses have been over the years.

• 1 month later...

Ha! They're DYING to showcase a NEW toyline at ToyFair 2011 and can't wait to tell us according to their website.

Are people still waiting for their exclusives they ordered almost a year ago?

I have a new ad campaign for you guys.

"Shocker Toys. We make announcements. Instead of Toys. Because announcements are cheaper and easier to create."

• 4 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mucus-Tick-Indie-Spotlight-Shocker-Toys-Idle-Hands-/330536783912?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf5871028

EDIT: also, http://kittyspryde.forumotion.com/t4144-review-mucus-tick-by-shocker-toys

There are reviews at other sites as well, but I don't want to get in trouble for linking to competitors or whatever. Just google it.

Damn I want that tick figure SOOOO badly. On shocker it still says its a preorder or whatever and I don't see any on ebay yet, so I assume these are JUST NOW making their way into our homes (and our hearts)

I've seen a few on ebay actually. two listings for a clear blue variant of some sort and another for the regular version. I really want that Grendel figure.

• 1 month later...