Black HISS and Fury half price at ROSS!

Dake

No ROSS stroes in this neck of the woods, but maybe the TJ MAXX or Marshalls will get them in? Hard to believe that these things hit a ROSS store at $11.99 before any other major retail stores got them in at the usual $25? :o

Just got my mine a couple days ago.

Any one else think the black HISS is a bit too.....black? Nearly everything of the tank is black (only the flag and screws aren't black). I was almost surprised the driver didn't get blacked out too. The contrast of colors that the brown has really brings out the details (I was never one the people demanding the change to black to begin with, so maybe I'm just being biased). Its as if Hasbro got mad at all the complaints about the tank and was like "alright, you want a black HISS, we'll give you a black HISS!"

In any case, I still think its not bad, but I think I'll have my Hershey HISS be my lead tank in my team.

Yeah, even on the Brown one I purchased and then painted Black, I didn't want to go too crazy on it and not have some contrast.

hiss5repaint4.jpg

Those Blue missles ARE Red now btw. ^_^

I saw the new vehicles at WM for the first time a few days ago! But I passed. I will go get a black Hiss for that price if I can find one at Ross!

Draven

Good luck. It appears the HISS is short-packed one HISS for three Furies. Both my ROSS stores had three Furies on the shelf; at one the HISS was already gone and I snagged the one at the other store. I guess it sort of makes sense since to retailers, they still have brown HISSes on the shelf and wouldn't care what color the new one is.

• 1 month later...

They did at some WMs. ANyway scored the Black Hiss Tonight at Ross and damn what a wave of emotion. At first excited! Then ehhh not so much. Then I put it together and while I liked it better than that brown turd still was not feeling it so much. Well after sitting with it next to me for hours and messing with it, I love it!! The real working tank threads really and i mean really sold me!! :) Worth it!!

Draven