DC Universe - Wave 16 carded

Superpowers1980

Dragon how was your Robin when you got him. I will be getting mine tomorrow from BBTS and just wonder if you had trouble with him?

• Like 1

Thank you I hope my Robin comes out good as well.

182446_149986758392044_100001421627746_284314_1818327_n.jpg

168994_149986791725374_100001421627746_284315_4318710_n.jpg

168612_149986815058705_100001421627746_284316_6316908_n.jpg

168007_149986841725369_100001421627746_284317_4223788_n.jpg

I just got my Robin today and I open him up very careful and I move his legs out very careful as well. When I try to stand him up to take some pics of him he wouldn't stand right. I had to keep playing with his legs not the shoes. This pic of him by himself is beening stand up by the wall with his cape.

Robin.jpg

When I was starting to put him with the others I still had to play with him some to stand. I really don't like the way he came out with him binny [ms] over with his head looking up. But I didn't want to try anything else to him for his legs to break.

100_4742.jpg

He really is neet but Mattle really needs to go back to the drawing board and re-do him over in the legs.

You need to heat and reshape his legs. You got the crappy sideways packed Robin. Those legs are badly warped. Especially the lower left shin. Its easy to fix and he will stand perfect after wards. As far as mine go, like I said elsewhere..... horrible quality on these! Worst ive seen since wave 5. I had to boil every fig but Hex and Bane to some degree and had stuck joints and broken Mercury.... I am prett much leaning towards dumping DCUC from here on out. Tried of this. I was not even looking forward to this wave anymore and it was my my wanted since wave 3 selection wise. Onec I heard all the bad reports my enthusiasm died.

Draven

You need to heat and reshape his legs. You got the crappy sideways packed Robin. Those legs are badly warped. Especially the lower left shin. Its easy to fix and he will stand perfect after wards. As far as mine go, like I said elsewhere..... horrible quality on these! Worst ive seen since wave 5. I had to boil every fig but Hex and Bane to some degree and had stuck joints and broken Mercury.... I am prett much leaning towards dumping DCUC from here on out. Tried of this. I was not even looking forward to this wave anymore and it was my my wanted since wave 3 selection wise. Onec I heard all the bad reports my enthusiasm died.

Draven

I hate that you have had bad luck with these, my set was great. No stuck joints or any other problems to report. Overall, one of the better waves recently.

Got mine yesterday also and didn't have any problems. I do think the design of the Robin figures legs are poor. All of my figures are fine..........my history has been that most often the first round produced figures are the worst and have the most problems.

Riddler is by far my favorite in the wave, I don't like the bulk but that head sculpt is classic and makes him the best Riddler figure ever.

Bane didn't come out how I thought he would, very underwhelming, but overall nice.

Hex looks so good holding his guns, cool figure

Creeper - Matty goes through the trouble of extra articulation for characters like him, but don't fix the neck issue, he can barely look up.

Robin - everything is nice except for the huge arms and the weird ankles

Az Bats - he looks amazing, even better in person. People may not like the character but that design is brilliant and comes off well in toy mode.