DC Universe - Wave 16 carded

Superpowers1980

Sheee Beast Boy look like a midgit from the others there.

Beast Boy's not on a stand. I'd like to see a straight pic of the two robins next to each other to see how they measure up. Looks like this new robin is significantly taller.

Well if you look at his Cyborg and Superboy there not on stands as well but Beast Boy is still small to even them.

Beast Boy's not on a stand. I'd like to see a straight pic of the two robins next to each other to see how they measure up. Looks like this new robin is significantly taller.

Well if you look at his Cyborg and Superboy there not on stands as well but Beast Boy is still small to even them.

Beastboy is the same height as Kid Flash, I'm not sure but it looks like Superboy is the same ht as Robin. I guess it really depends on how old you want your robin to be to judge scale. I want robin the "boy" wonder, not "teen" wonder.

Well so I think the pics prove that the double joint elbows really are pointless here. What exactly do they bring to the table? Nothing but clunky wide arms. I wonder if i can switch this out with Kid flash's?

I can see the Creeper with the double joins but the others not the others.

A beautiful pic from AFP. I like how Bane came out, he is not super large like Kilowog, Arkillo, and Grundy

http://www.actionfig...e-16-quick-pics

DC+Universe+Classics+16+-+group+1+_1280x720_.jpg

I am not suprised that they used the Desparo/Lobo body for Bane since it is a perfect fit though I remember a few ppl saying that body is too big for Bane. LOL

Very good eye, sir. I hadn't noticed that yet.

• Like 1

Well so I think the pics prove that the double joint elbows really are pointless here. What exactly do they bring to the table? Nothing but clunky wide arms. I wonder if i can switch this out with Kid flash's?

Do you have any of these DCUC figures with the double elbows? If you did, you'd know that the double elbows greatly increase their range, they're not there for "nothing but clunky wide arms."

Beastboy is the same height as Kid Flash, I'm not sure but it looks like Superboy is the same ht as Robin. I guess it really depends on how old you want your robin to be to judge scale. I want robin the "boy" wonder, not "teen" wonder.

The double joints are pointless and ugly. I personally think the range of motion was already good and didn't need any extra articulation especially ugly joints like what we have with these. The best example of double joints is Black Hand, good sculpt ruined by ugly joints.

A beautiful pic from AFP. I like how Bane came out, he is not super large like Kilowog, Arkillo, and Grundy

I am not suprised that they used the Desparo/Lobo body for Bane since it is a perfect fit though I remember a few ppl saying that body is too big for Bane. LOL

Thanks. A few years ago, I bought an extra Despardo so that I can make a custom Bane out of it; I studied the body to see if it is a good choice and it was. However, I never gotten a round to it and now I am glad I ddin't.

Thanks. A few years ago, I bought an extra Despardo so that I can make a custom Bane out of it; I studied the body to see if it is a good choice and it was. However, I never gotten a round to it and now I am glad I ddin't.

Bane's neck looks alittle...weird...in the picture.

1. BBTS is great to order from and will replace figures that are screwed up by the manufacturer.

2. Azreal Bats guantlets (sp) are backwards, the pointy end it suppose to face the head not the hands.

3. Why are the discussion threads no longer updating on TNI home page?

Do you have any of these DCUC figures with the double elbows? If you did, you'd know that the double elbows greatly increase their range, they're not there for "nothing but clunky wide arms."

Thank you. I keep hearing this ridiculous arguement about how "useless" double joints are.
  • Like 1

Legion of Doom

DSCF1219.jpg

Your missing the green Brainiac. Anyway great collection you got there Spider.

I see him now but I think he will fit better next to Cheetah. I almost forgot that Corba was a Batman enmey. He has been on Batman Beyond as of late.