DC Universe - Wave 16 carded

Superpowers1980

Some pics of the new Robin figure, just came in the mail today, enjoy!

Ebay001-2.jpg

Ebay002-4.jpg

Ebay003-4.jpg

Thx for the images man, but, if the figure has new double jointed articulation, why don´t show them in action!!? ;-)

The size looks good. But send I put my figures in the order I buy them in Robin will be next to Kyle I hope that is if I don't see Creeper first. I have per-order Robin but Creeper and Riddler going to get at the store so that is why I said if I see them at stores before I get Robin then Creeper will be first.

Some pics of the new Robin figure, just came in the mail today, enjoy!

Ebay001-2.jpg

Ebay002-4.jpg

Ebay003-4.jpg

Thx for the images man, but, if the figure has new double jointed articulation, why don´t show them in action!!? ;-)

I have been busy building a new cabinet for my collection, and just took a little time out to throw these up for you all.

To me it looks like Bane is put together wrong in that picture. Like his head is now on all the way and the right arm looks out of place. But I can't wait to get this wave to put him together.

Just placed my pre-order for the 1st time on bbts.com. Hopefully I have a good experience with them..

Can't wait to get this wave.

EM

they're good people, i've ordered from them tons of times, never any problems!

I think Bane doesn't look bad, just crazy the way the guy left him when he took a picture of it. The most annoying thing was how muscular the Riddler is, I really wish they had used the slim body same as Deadman and the new Sinestro. Even though I don't like the body the Riddler is most impressive and appealing, I will get over it after I had it for awhile.

Just placed my pre-order for the 1st time on bbts.com. Hopefully I have a good experience with them..

EM

they're good people, i've ordered from them tons of times, never any problems!

Same with me. I have never had any trouble with BBTS. I still remember one time I place an per-order for a Transformer and when it came in I didn't have the full money for the Transformer I was about to cancel it and Joel e-mail me back and he took off 10% off the price it was for. Also there was another time when he had all the Protectobots but Groove on his web page. I got all of them but him. But I e-mail them and I got an e-mail back the next day and they had only one left that they didn't know they still had. So I trust BBTS with all my toy shopping.

EM

i just tryed them out after everyone said that they are great. i ordered the green lantern wave. it took them 3 days to ship but i guess with all the christmas rush its normal. i got my figs and fast. they are realy good and i will order more from them. i am not the preorder kind of guy, i mostly order when they are on stock. you wont regret it.

I'd like to see Robin just standing straight up next to Batman, for scale concerns. I thought that Tuxedo Joker was canceled?

regards

Joshua

I saw a cheap Buy-It-Now on that Joker the day after I read that Mattel was going to cancel their TRU All-Star figures. I got it for $20 shipped from China.

Ebay001-4.jpg

Sheee Beast Boy look like a midgit from the others there.