scored a Marvel Universe 2011 Wave 1

DarkFlash

I find it frustrating when people get the two confused. I'm selling a lot of Marvel Legends stuff on ebay and I get so many people wondering if they are 4 inch or 6 inch - or worse getting angry messages when they get the "marvel legends" figure and are upset because they weren't "marvel universe".

But anyway - congrats on the find - I'm looking for them now too.

got the whole wave today, went by TRU this morning and there they are, they won't even scan in their system but still it was a good start in my morning going to work. plus 2 for $9.99 is really sweet.

• Like 1

I found them too.. they wouldn't scan in the system here either... they brought me the box and I didn't remember everybody that was in the wave... the employee was taking them out so I could see who was in it... I saw the bottom 2 figures and I thought it was just 2 Extremis Ironman figures, but one was Cap Marvel... and I missed it!

whatta dumbass

Saw them yesterday morning at the serramonte target, hehehe, good thing i'm in california this week. planet hulk looks awesome!! spiderwoman, eh, but captain marvel looked cool. good thing i got them, there were about 3 or 4 of each, by this morning they were gone.

got the whole wave today, went by TRU this morning and there they are, they won't even scan in their system but still it was a good start in my morning going to work. plus 2 for $9.99 is really sweet.

2 for 9.99?? Dangit!! That's awesome! Sucks that i have to go all the way to Foster City for the only TRU in this area, so i didn't even bother.

been finding them all over

IMG_20101207_141109.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I scored Hulk, Doc, and Spider-Woman like 3 weeks ago at the TRU in Charleston, WV. I was about half as excited as I was when I found TNA Deluxe Impact 3 Velvet Sky, Jay Lethal, and Matt Morgan.

TRU is the only place to find toys anymore I think.

TommyGoth

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:55 PM

I scored Hulk, Doc, and Spider-Woman like 3 weeks ago at the TRU in Charleston, WV. I was about half as excited as I was when I found TNA Deluxe Impact 3 Velvet Sky, Jay Lethal, and Matt Morgan.

I REALLY want Velvet Sky... the figure, of course. ;)