Sign in to follow this  
Wheeljack35

Young Justice Discussion Thread

Today's episode was way better than last week. Almost all of the core members were there. We now know what happened within the missing 16 hours five years before. Superman now sees Superboy as his little brother. Richard is now officially leader of the YJ team. The "Men In Black" aliens seem to have all been destroyed, due to Black Manta and Manta Jr.'s (Aqualad), bomb on behalf of "the Light" (in my opinion not the right name for the bad guys, for many reasons)... Im wondering where Hal Jordan, Wally West and Barry Allen have gone, along with Billy, Oliver, and Canary.... I was hopoing that Aquaman finally shaved, he looks like a blonde version of the Brawny guy with that beard... After that bomb genocide, Aqualad is officially a bad guy in my book... After all "blood is thicker than seawater"....

Hal and Guy were sent by the guardians to set things up for a trial against the accused

Today's episode was way better than last week. Almost all of the core members were there. We now know what happened within the missing 16 hours five years before. Superman now sees Superboy as his little brother. Richard is now officially leader of the YJ team. The "Men In Black" aliens seem to have all been destroyed, due to Black Manta and Manta Jr.'s (Aqualad), bomb on behalf of "the Light" (in my opinion not the right name for the bad guys, for many reasons)... Im wondering where Hal Jordan, Wally West and Barry Allen have gone, along with Billy, Oliver, and Canary.... I was hopoing that Aquaman finally shaved, he looks like a blonde version of the Brawny guy with that beard... After that bomb genocide, Aqualad is officially a bad guy in my book... After all "blood is thicker than seawater"....

Hal and Guy were sent by the guardians to set things up for a trial against the accused

Thanks for the info. I hope they are featured back on the show soon. I would love to see Guy, Hal, and John play off each other, dealing with Guy's cocky ego, and loose cannon nature.

I though John said it was Hal and Kyle going to the guardians not Guy. I also haven't seen Red Tornado lately as well. Wonder if they will be adding Firestorm to the Young Justice team.

I though John said it was Hal and Kyle going to the guardians not Guy.

No it was Guy they said nothing about Kyle

I don't think I've seen Artemis either.

Kid Flash,Red Tornado,Black Canary

Yeah, I'm waiting to see when they all will show up...still, a very good episode this weekend.

1336995274[/url]' post='16759384']

Another fantastic episode, I really enjoyed this last one..........best show ever.

Totally agree. I love all the new characters though I will admit that the jump in time feels a bit jarring. I wonder if there will be some flashback sequences or something to help fill in the gaps between seasons.

I like how the entrants into YJ has risen but I would of preffered to see how they joined and gone on from there

Do you guys think that the 5 year jump will be permanent? Or do you think that it will only be used for the "Invasion" saga or the whole of season 2, and then go back to 5 years earlier for later episodes?

Whoa. Just whoa. I'm not saying anything else in case anyone else didn't see today's.

Referring to final 2 minutes?

Today's episode was ok, I liked last week's better though. When I saw the rooftop scene and saw two red-heads out of costume that looked alike, and I thought "looks like they found the real Roy"... Thinking that the older red-head was Roy and the younger red-head Wally... It turned out that Guardian was the older one..and on top of that a clone too.... Man whats with all the damn clones lately? I may be wrong but I think that the guy in the silhouette with the "Quan Chi voice" may be Darkseid....or at least one of the New gods. I believe that the real Roy may still be alive...

• Like 1

I thought it was a good episode. My only complaint is that there is so much secrecy in this freaking show. Just get on with it. Any ideas on who's Sports Master "partner"? Also, I did not understand the Blue Beetles story. He mentions Dan Garret and Ted Kord but it wasn't clear to me.

Sports Master is possibly collaberating with one of Darkseids minions

Actually I just read that it was (most likely) the Black Beetle. That makes a lot of sense actually.

I'm pretty sure Sports Master's partner is a Beetle alien from the Reach. Isn't Blue Beetle's armor originally supposed to be an evil harbinger that went off course or something like that?

PharmV

I'm pretty sure Sports Master's partner is a Beetle alien from the Reach. Isn't Blue Beetle's armor originally supposed to be an evil harbinger that went off course or something like that?

PharmV

It sure is acting like it

Apache Chief! How cool was that!?! And they gave him a name! Could this series get any better?

Oh wait, Flash is back next week. Score!

Today's episode was OK, I liked last week's better. It was cool seeing what looked to be a young "Apache Chief". Hopefully he will become part of the team in future episodes.

The one part of this episode which irked me, was how Nightwing was written in this episode as a castrated male. Batgirl gets all feminazi and questions him over the whole Alpha Mission being made up of a "female only team". Her questioning then triggers the rest of the girls, to go feminazi mode... Nightwing is then all nervous, because he didn't want to "offend" any "empowered" women...so instead he puts his tail between his legs and nervously decides not to answer.... Yea she was just messing with his head, and he fell right for it. Had Batgirl or any of the other females which were part of the "Alpha Mission", would have tried that crap with the Batman.... Batman would have automatically shut the screen off, and mysteriously appeared inside their vessel, and all those broads would have been slapped by his appendage... Manginas should not be allowed to write any more episodes for this show.

P.S. That thing with the cornrows, was that a male or a female?

The one part of this episode which irked me, was how Nightwing was written in this episode as a castrated male. Batgirl gets all feminazi and questions him over the whole Alpha Mission being made up of a "female only team". Her questioning then triggers the rest of the girls, to go feminazi mode... Nightwing is then all nervous, because he didn't want to "offend" any "empowered" women...so instead he puts his tail between his legs and nervously decides not to answer.... Yea she was just messing with his head, and he fell right for it. Had Batgirl or any of the other females which were part of the "Alpha Mission", would have tried that crap with the Batman.... Batman would have automatically shut the screen off, and mysteriously appeared inside their vessel, and all those broads would have been slapped by his appendage... Manginas shouldn't be allowed to write any more episodes for this show.

That bothered me too why did he act so stupid and there was no reason she had to pipe back like that too