Young Justice Discussion Thread

Wheeljack35

SPOILER! So don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled! :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>

Red Arrow is the mole and actually he's being manipulated by the light to cause mistrust among the team that's why he keeps picking on Artemis. Also Red Arrow isn't actually himself the Roy that is currently on the team is a clone! The real Roy is catured and injured at Cadmus he has also lost an arm so he's in pretty bad shape. That piece of Starro that Sportsmaster stold and when Brain, Ivo, and the rest were working on it. The light and Vandal are gonna use it to take over the Justice League and they already have a piece of it controling the Roy clone.

WOW! This guy was spot on! Tell me something ToySniper, did you come across this info online or do you have some inside information? I love spoilers and I hardly ever come across one for this show. Now, regarding yesterday's episode. I thought it was great but I was surprised to see the Justice League out of Savage's control in just 2 episodes. I thought that was going to be an on going plot for a while. Furthermore, they really showed Batman's abilities in this episode. Guy was nearly untouchable!

I watched the Turkish episodes online they're ahead of the U.S, by a few weeks. Some one even uploaded them with english subtitles.

SPOILER! So don't read this if you don't want to be spoiled! :) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>

Red Arrow is the mole and actually he's being manipulated by the light to cause mistrust among the team that's why he keeps picking on Artemis. Also Red Arrow isn't actually himself the Roy that is currently on the team is a clone! The real Roy is catured and injured at Cadmus he has also lost an arm so he's in pretty bad shape. That piece of Starro that Sportsmaster stold and when Brain, Ivo, and the rest were working on it. The light and Vandal are gonna use it to take over the Justice League and they already have a piece of it controling the Roy clone.

WOW! This guy was spot on! Tell me something ToySniper, did you come across this info online or do you have some inside information? I love spoilers and I hardly ever come across one for this show. Now, regarding yesterday's episode. I thought it was great but I was surprised to see the Justice League out of Savage's control in just 2 episodes. I thought that was going to be an on going plot for a while. Furthermore, they really showed Batman's abilities in this episode. Guy was nearly untouchable!

I watched the Turkish episodes online they're ahead of the U.S, by a few weeks. Some one even uploaded them with english subtitles.

Could you provide a link?

Lots of interesting questions. Where's Kaldur? Where's Wally and Artemis?

I think it's pretty safe to say that they became part of the Justice League.

no I dont think so, why were they not with the league at the end of happy new year

I assume they were on a mission somewhere. We know Kaldur will be back (as per preview pictures and merchandise images). To me the biggest question here is how in the world did the JL went 5 years without knowing what happened to the 6 Leaguers that were gone for 16hr. They never managed to capture Savage and interrogate him? Hard to believe they would not discover ANYTHING in the course of 5 years. It must have driven Batmans nuts.

• Like 1

Lots of interesting questions. Where's Kaldur? Where's Wally and Artemis?

I think it's pretty safe to say that they became part of the Justice League.

no I dont think so, why were they not with the league at the end of happy new year

I assume they were on a mission somewhere. We know Kaldur will be back (as per preview pictures and merchandise images). To me the biggest question here is how in the world did the JL went 5 years without knowing what happened to the 6 Leaguers that were gone for 16hr. They never managed to capture Savage and interrogate him? Hard to believe they would not discover ANYTHING in the course of 5 years. It must have driven Batmans nuts.

nah i think aqualad is gone dark:

th_aqualad.jpg<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">I was looking at my packaging of my young justice batman figure and look at aqualad's hair the sides are cut shorter, I think kaldur is the one nightwing is trying to save next week

• Like 2

Great episode this week. We got to see five years into the future, even though we weren't really told what the hell was really going on. I liked seeing Richard as Nightwing, even though I don't think that his Robin voice matches his 18 year old self. It was cool seeing Tim Drake and Jaime Reyes. I just didn't like that they keep emphasizing on the ethnic thing, whenever dealing with ethnic characters... They had Jaime sounding like a straight-up Vato.... I understand that Jaime is Hispanic (Chicano to be exact). But that doesn't mean that they should have him sounding, like he's going to go kick it with the Cholos after his YJ mission... What's next, are they going to have him wearing head bands, tank-tops, and khakis too? Not really much of a stretch at this point, with the way that they portrayed him on episode...haha.

I also liked Lobo's appearance and how they had him speaking Czarnian ... I also liked the "Men In Black" nod, when he ripped open the George Dubya lookin guy, and inside was an alien...

I noticed that five years into the future, Miss Martian seemed to have broken up with Superboy, and Superboy was still pissed about it... Then again when isn't Conner pissed about something... Im looking forward to next week's episode.

• Like 2

Great episode this week. We got to see five years into the future, even though we weren't really told what the hell was really going on. I liked seeing Richard as Nightwing, even though I don't think that his Robin voice matches his 18 year old self. It was cool seeing Tim Drake and Jaime Reyes. I just didn't like that they keep emphasizing on the ethnic thing, whenever dealing with ethnic characters... They had Jaime sounding like a straight-up Vato.... I understand that Jaime is Hispanic (Chicano to be exact). But that doesn't mean that they should have him sounding, like he's going to go kick it with the Cholos after his YJ mission... What's next, are they going to have him wearing head bands, tank-tops, and khakis too? Not really much of a stretch at this point, with the way that they portrayed him on episode...haha.

I also liked Lobo's appearance and how they had him speaking Czarnian ... I also liked the "Men In Black" nod, when he ripped open the George Dubya lookin guy, and inside was an alien...

I noticed that five years into the future, Miss Martian seemed to have broken up with Superboy, and Superboy was still pissed about it... Then again when isn't Conner pissed about something... Im looking forward to next week's episode.

Agreed about Jaime. I guess they're trying to move away from him sounding like Will Freidle. Though I don't know why they're trying to turn him into Vibe.

Agreed about Jaime. I guess they're trying to move away from him sounding like Will Freidle. Though I don't know why they're trying to turn him into Vibe.

Yea man, seriously.... I also don't remember his Smallville appearance or speech, as being that of a Sureño gang-banger either... Smallville kept him Hispanic, but not as a "homeboy representing his barrio" though. Young Justice on the other hand, has him a few stereotypes away from wearing a hairnet...

i like blue beetle's voice in young justice hes hispanic but not in stereotypical way

Haha "not in a stereotypical way"? Bro they had Jaime referring to guys as "Ese", and "Jefe".... After all that, I'm surprised that they didn't also have him saying "si-mon" too...

All in all, I'm not really mad at the way that Young Justice is emphasizing on Jaime's ethnicity, its just a pet-peeve of mine when shows do that...

• Like 2

I agree, I was so lost until I realized it was five years into the future. I agree on the ethic thing, I don't know any latino who speaks like that and it isn't important to have them talk that way. They did the same thing with Rocket, seriously it is very apparent and annoying.

I really enjoyed the episode, I can't keep up with you guys though, I always miss the conversations.................everything was really good and the cast of characters just keeps goings, thankfully DC makes stellar cartoons because they are so far and few with the movies. I don't want them to keep jumping into the future with every season and to be honest as much as I enjoyed the episode I do with they had at least one more season with the original cast but who knows. One last thing I like were the nods to Darkseid again, it was all hinted at with the first season and now the second has picked back up with all the Godfrey rants. I love this show better than any other right now. I hate waiting week after week for it.

• Like 1

From what I've gathered from here,it's only for ten episodes.

The way I heard it, and this may have changed, Invasion is considered a seperate mini-series. After this 10 episode arch the 'official' season 2 starts. Whether that means a return to 2011 or what, I have no idea.

On a side note: I do miss Kaldur, Artemis, and Roy II, but if the show did stay in the 'future,' I'd be okay with that. I kinda like this new Team.

Do you have link that states it is only going to be a 10 episode arch? I really hope that is true.