Young Justice Discussion Thread

Wheeljack35

They aren't going to air new Green Lantern episodes and re-air older Young Justice episodes in the block, fact is they don't have enough Invasion episodes to do that with. And yes they can go back, pull out the Milestone characters in those scenes and replace them, yes it would take some work and time, that certainly would explain the delay. Producers of the shows might not be aware of licensing rights and deals of specific characters in the property, thats nothing new, DC has dropped the ball on things like this before, its possible they let this one slip and caught it late, it happens, and the Producers of the show could have been the last to know.

Yes CN sucks, and you could well be right, I'm not saying these rumors are fact, but I think all of the reasons for it not being true that you outline could be overturned or defeated. It seems a little more than coincidence that they pull the one Milestone character from the cover of the comic issue, when rumors about those characters were already swirling. Neither DC or CN seem to be too forthcoming with answers on the subject, so unfortunately we may just have to wait and see what happens with the series in January.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lets talk about this show again, Mc'Gnn really messed up by hitting that blast on Aqualad, now that mind guy is going to piece everything together. I'm really nervous about that.

Yep Simon will find out that Aqualad is undercover

I was surprised to see a Green Beetle and I thought J'onn and M'gan were the oly martians left

I mean i know its a cartoon and all, but man i don't want Simon to know Aqualad is undercover! I feel so bad for him, I mean what is his dad going to do? I think Simon is going to make Aqualad Heel for real. Also I don't completely trust the Green Beetle, he could be working for the Reach.

I don't completely trust the Green Beetle, he could be working for the Reach.

Yeah if you notice before it went to commercial the Black Beetle didn't seem to jump when he seen him standing there...

I want to see more of Static

People who love Young Justice and want to see it renewed for a third season. Please help by doing your part. We have two months to turn things around and hopefully change the dreaded course of Young Justice cancellation after the end of season 2. Tune in @ 10:30am on Saturday and Sunday mornings on Cartoon Network and watch the shows and encourage others to watch it as well. (On TV) Petition and sign the petitions centered around this as well as writing to the concerning parties of the continuation of this show - Warner Bros and Cartoon Network by either snail mail or email or both.

• 2 weeks later...

I am so pissed off that Cartoon Network has treated this show with none of the respect it deserves, they pretty much put this out to die after such a long break after only giving us 4 episodes of season two, then to make matters worse they cancel it and it has so much more to give. Shame on you Cartoon Network.

People who love Young Justice and want to see it renewed for a third season. Please help by doing your part. We have two months to turn things around and hopefully change the dreaded course of Young Justice cancellation after the end of season 2. Tune in @ 10:30am on Saturday and Sunday mornings on Cartoon Network and watch the shows and encourage others to watch it as well. (On TV) Petition and sign the petitions centered around this as well as writing to the concerning parties of the continuation of this show - Warner Bros and Cartoon Network by either snail mail or email or both.

you are fooling your self by even making this post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The only hope we have is that Young Justice is brought back in 2 years as a new show/series. It's possible, Teen Titan series is rebooted so who knows.

What do you mean come back in two years?

So the "BEST" case scenario is once Batman Beyond and Teen Titans Go finish their seasons. CN Network can consider another lineup change. Like Young Justice Unlimited, i know that's a reach. But again Teen Titans and Batman have been brought back as a whole new series concept but its still possible.