Young Justice Discussion Thread

Wheeljack35

Man i hope they start releasing these on blu ray. I still haven't bought anything yet because i want a proper dvd season set release. I know they did volumes on the first 3 sets but now they are somewhat doing it right. I'm waiting to see if they'll do a blu-ray in a complete season 1, season 2 etc.

• 2 months later...

I thought the season premiere had too much going on...the Fallen Hero thing...the thing with Roy...Superboys Birthday...the bridal shower. I didnt like Mercy having a robot arm...I think Lex is being played a bit over the top instead of being the sinister businessman...I miss Clancy Browns Lex. The show needs to be more focused. But its still good to have a serious DC show on the air instead of that horrible Batman the Brave and the Bold crap. However, I think GL's season opener was better.

I'm really worried no announcement for Season 3 is done yet. It takes a long time to create a season, the creative team hasn't been working on this yet, from what i know. If we are going to get a season 3 they need to decide soon, or otherwise YJ is going to sit on the shelf for a while.

Well, it has been cancelled. One of my top 3 most favorite cartoon of all time has come to an end. I'm very disappointed, this show was great and had AMAZING potential!

Link to the awful news.

I think they made it confusing for alot of people and this new way of doing things where they show the episodes and go on repeat for a long time and come back

I bet people didn't know new episodes aired and thought the show was cancelled already

Typical. Less than a week after I hear they're supposed to be running first-run episodes til late December, CN decides to pull some of their patented BS and pull the whole DCN block til . . . early January!?! WTF!!!

And CN celebrates their anniversary today, as if the creation of this POS network is something we should be happy about.

Is that why GL wasn't on today?

I was just on to Cartoon Networks website and they show nothing for GL or YJ for tomorrow and I can't fine any clips for either of them.

No I don't think Aqualad is a triple Agent...yet, however I think the longer he stays that deep undercover, the better chance there is that he sympathizes with his father and will fail to pull the trigger and come through when the Justice League/Young Justice team needs him to show his hand.

Back to the show being delayed, there have been some rumors circling that the reason the show was delayed until January was that DC's rights to the milestone characters was about to expire, so the show needed to be pulled to replace all of the scenes with Icon and other Milestone heroes. There may be some water to that rumor, as the recent Young Justice #21 comic didn't have Icon on the cover, when in the solicits it clearly did, he was removed and some subtitle text was slapped over the part of the cover he was previously in. Check out the full story here at Supermanhomepage:

http://supermanhomepage.com/news.php?readmore=12035

No I don't think Aqualad is a triple Agent...yet, however I think the longer he stays that deep undercover, the better chance there is that he sympathizes with his father and will fail to pull the trigger and come through when the Justice League/Young Justice team needs him to show his hand.

Back to the show being delayed, there have been some rumors circling that the reason the show was delayed until January was that DC's rights to the milestone characters was about to expire, so the show needed to be pulled to replace all of the scenes with Icon and other Milestone heroes. There may be some water to that rumor, as the recent Young Justice #21 comic didn't have Icon on the cover, when in the solicits it clearly did, he was removed and some subtitle text was slapped over the part of the cover he was previously in. Check out the full story here at Supermanhomepage:

http://supermanhomep...?readmore=12035

With what happened to that cover, this rumor definitely seems to have more credence than the Stephanie Brown rumor. I guess we'll find out in January if there's any truth to it.