Young Justice Discussion Thread

Wheeljack35

Today's episode was ok, I liked last week's better though. When I saw the rooftop scene and saw two red-heads out of costume that looked alike, and I thought "looks like they found the real Roy"... Thinking that the older red-head was Roy and the younger red-head Wally... It turned out that Guardian was the older one..and on top of that a clone too.... Man whats with all the damn clones lately? I may be wrong but I think that the guy in the silhouette with the "Quan Chi voice" may be Darkseid....or at least one of the New gods. I believe that the real Roy may still be alive...

• Like 1

I thought it was a good episode. My only complaint is that there is so much secrecy in this freaking show. Just get on with it. Any ideas on who's Sports Master "partner"? Also, I did not understand the Blue Beetles story. He mentions Dan Garret and Ted Kord but it wasn't clear to me.

I'm pretty sure Sports Master's partner is a Beetle alien from the Reach. Isn't Blue Beetle's armor originally supposed to be an evil harbinger that went off course or something like that?

PharmV

It sure is acting like it

Today's episode was OK, I liked last week's better. It was cool seeing what looked to be a young "Apache Chief". Hopefully he will become part of the team in future episodes.

The one part of this episode which irked me, was how Nightwing was written in this episode as a castrated male. Batgirl gets all feminazi and questions him over the whole Alpha Mission being made up of a "female only team". Her questioning then triggers the rest of the girls, to go feminazi mode... Nightwing is then all nervous, because he didn't want to "offend" any "empowered" women...so instead he puts his tail between his legs and nervously decides not to answer.... Yea she was just messing with his head, and he fell right for it. Had Batgirl or any of the other females which were part of the "Alpha Mission", would have tried that crap with the Batman.... Batman would have automatically shut the screen off, and mysteriously appeared inside their vessel, and all those broads would have been slapped by his appendage... Manginas should not be allowed to write any more episodes for this show.

P.S. That thing with the cornrows, was that a male or a female?

The one part of this episode which irked me, was how Nightwing was written in this episode as a castrated male. Batgirl gets all feminazi and questions him over the whole Alpha Mission being made up of a "female only team". Her questioning then triggers the rest of the girls, to go feminazi mode... Nightwing is then all nervous, because he didn't want to "offend" any "empowered" women...so instead he puts his tail between his legs and nervously decides not to answer.... Yea she was just messing with his head, and he fell right for it. Had Batgirl or any of the other females which were part of the "Alpha Mission", would have tried that crap with the Batman.... Batman would have automatically shut the screen off, and mysteriously appeared inside their vessel, and all those broads would have been slapped by his appendage... Manginas shouldn't be allowed to write any more episodes for this show.

That bothered me too why did he act so stupid and there was no reason she had to pipe back like that too

The one part of this episode which irked me, was how Nightwing was written in this episode as a castrated male. Batgirl gets all feminazi and questions him over the whole Alpha Mission being made up of a "female only team". Her questioning then triggers the rest of the girls, to go feminazi mode... Nightwing is then all nervous, because he didn't want to "offend" any "empowered" women...so instead he puts his tail between his legs and nervously decides not to answer.... Yea she was just messing with his head, and he fell right for it. Had Batgirl or any of the other females which were part of the "Alpha Mission", would have tried that crap with the Batman.... Batman would have automatically shut the screen off, and mysteriously appeared inside their vessel, and all those broads would have been slapped by his appendage... Manginas shouldn't be allowed to write any more episodes for this show.

That bothered me too why did he act so stupid and there was no reason she had to pipe back like that too

I'm glad that you caught that too and were bothered by it. Only man-ginas and eunuchs would be the only ones to like or enjoy, watching their gender unnecessarily being put down and emasculated. Most likely a man-gina or an "empowered" woman, wrote that into the episode... Why else would anyone want to put a scene where broads go into feminazi mode, and the male being questioned just puts his tail between his legs and cowers in fear. The sad part is that many kids are watching this on TV at a really young age, and then many boys will probably grow up with the "I wont talk back to women, even when I should...but instead I'll just nod because I'm afraid of women" mentality. Kids are constantly seeing it on TV (through cartoons, movies, sitcoms, etc.). Many girls grow up exploiting that same mentality, because its how modern western society has programmed them.

Didn't really care for this episode. Felt too much like a filler episode.

You're right it did feel like that.

I liked last weeks episode it can't be about the guys all the time haha. It reminded me a little of the JLU episode where all the females were fighting. Ya know 'cause it was an all female episode, well mostly haha. They fit alot of story into a half hour show, I like that. I see alot of people complaining about this and that about this show. It's a good show and I enjoy it no matter what they have going on.

Today's episode was awesome! I loved how Richard tricked Impulse, it was such a "Batman" thing to do. I liked the close-up of Barry's Flash logo when he transformed, it reminded me of the John Wesley Shipp series whenever they would do a close up of the Flash logo in the opening sequence. It looks like Impulse is stuck in the past now, and it also looks like the writers are doing something similar to Bishop and "Days Of Future Past" with this episode and possible storyline. The time travel story maybe the key to why the show went 5 years into the future. I'm also glad that they finally found the real Roy Harper. It doesn't help that they went the way of "Requiem For a Dream" with his missing forearm and all... I know that the 70's comics had him as a junkie, and that's obviously not the reason why hes missing his arm on the show. But in the comics he did lose his arm as Red Arrow, I wonder what the reason for his lost arm will be on the show. Also I noticed that the real Roy's voice sounded slightly different from the clone, and looked a little younger too. Anyway this episode was great. Looks like next week's episode will feature Superman and senior members of the Justice League, I cant wait.

I noticed in other eps that Wally seemed alittle slow for a "Flash" now to see him with Barry and Bart he is a little slower than them. Is it because he doesn't have the 'SpeedForce" yet or something? I'm not familiar with all the intricacies of the SpeedForce. I liked how they displayed the flashes other powers other than him going fast. I love The Flash Family.

I noticed in other eps that Wally seemed alittle slow for a "Flash" now to see him with Barry and Bart he is a little slower than them. Is it because he doesn't have the 'SpeedForce" yet or something? I'm not familiar with all the intricacies of the SpeedForce. I liked how they displayed the flashes other powers other than him going fast. I love The Flash Family.

Its probably that, or because the writers probably decided to write him that way in the episode. From my understanding in the comics, Wally is actually the fastest of all the speedsters. I was actually surprised myself in how they portrayed him in this episode, as falling behind the other speedsters. But the writers did kind of make up for it, when he was fast enough to move Barry and Impulse out of the way at the last minute before the explosion.

I actually caught this episode on yesterday, trying to find my little girl something to watch on Saturday morning (lol), and I really enjoyed it! It was alot of fun and actually reminded me of reading comics. I loved the animation, the storytelling, the characters were cool...it's the total package. I'm a fan now.

I actually caught this episode on yesterday, trying to find my little girl something to watch on Saturday morning (lol), and I really enjoyed it! It was alot of fun and actually reminded me of reading comics. I loved the animation, the storytelling, the characters were cool...it's the total package. I'm a fan now.

You should watch Ben 10 and Thundercats which air right before this

Y'know Wheeljack, I have seen some snippets of the new Thundercats show, and it looks excellent. I just can't seem to find it on to watch an entire episode. But it does look very good, from what I've seen of it.

Today's episode was awesome! I loved how Richard tricked Impulse, it was such a "Batman" thing to do. I liked the close-up of Barry's Flash logo when he transformed, it reminded me of the John Wesley Shipp series whenever they would do a close up of the Flash logo in the opening sequence. It looks like Impulse is stuck in the past now, and it also looks like the writers are doing something similar to Bishop and "Days Of Future Past" with this episode and possible storyline. The time travel story maybe the key to why the show went 5 years into the future. I'm also glad that they finally found the real Roy Harper. It doesn't help that they went the way of "Requiem For a Dream" with his missing forearm and all... I know that the 70's comics had him as a junkie, and that's obviously not the reason why hes missing his arm on the show. But in the comics he did lose his arm as Red Arrow, I wonder what the reason for his lost arm will be on the show. Also I noticed that the real Roy's voice sounded slightly different from the clone, and looked a little younger too. Anyway this episode was great. Looks like next week's episode will feature Superman and senior members of the Justice League, I cant wait.

I don't recall hearing the notclone speak at all they found him, released him & then he fell down & that was that wasn't it ?..

I don't recall hearing the notclone speak at all they found him, released him & then he fell down & that was that wasn't it ?..

He didn't speak, he just moaned and groaned a bit. Thats what I based the voice tone thing on, which made his voice sound softer in my opinion. But eventually we will see if its the same voice or not. They most likely will have the same actor doing the voices for both of them, just like they do with Superman and Superboy.