Young Justice Discussion Thread

Wheeljack35

It was an OK episode. I missed Richard not being there (he should be in every episode), but maybe he will be back next week. I like how they gave Beast Boy a kid's voice, and not some weird voice. I also like how they showed a flashback of Gar's memories back when he was still human. We now know that Conner dumped M'gann, but I wonder why... Hopefully it wasn't the white martian thing... And it seems that next week we will know what happened to the rest of the team, during the missing 16 hours...

• Like 1

On a side note: Please! No more World's Funnest!!!

I don't mind the others, but those claymation shorts really bug me @smilepunch@

It was interesting to see M'Gann off that alien towards the end. It looks like YJ might be exploring her more aggressive and ruthless approach in future episodes, at least I hope they do.

I like the Animal Man shorts. Then again,I'm a sucker for anything Weird Al does.

Hey, I don't mind funny. New Titans, SBFF, even the Plastic Man shorts, but World's Funnest is just creepy.

Except for the claymation shorts I like the rest and I think its cool to see the snippets of Teen Titans during Young Justice :P

has beast boy always been related or is this just a cartoon thing ?.. Either way I think its kind of cool

has beast boy always been related or is this just a cartoon thing ?.. Either way I think its kind of cool

Well he got a blood transfusion from Megan and to him I guess she is like a sister

Today's episode was way better than last week. Almost all of the core members were there. We now know what happened within the missing 16 hours five years before. Superman now sees Superboy as his little brother. Richard is now officially leader of the YJ team. The "Men In Black" aliens seem to have all been destroyed, due to Black Manta and Manta Jr.'s (Aqualad), bomb on behalf of "the Light" (in my opinion not the right name for the bad guys, for many reasons)... Im wondering where Hal Jordan, Wally West and Barry Allen have gone, along with Billy, Oliver, and Canary.... I was hopoing that Aquaman finally shaved, he looks like a blonde version of the Brawny guy with that beard... After that bomb genocide, Aqualad is officially a bad guy in my book... After all "blood is thicker than seawater"....

Today's episode was way better than last week. Almost all of the core members were there. We now know what happened within the missing 16 hours five years before. Superman now sees Superboy as his little brother. Richard is now officially leader of the YJ team. The "Men In Black" aliens seem to have all been destroyed, due to Black Manta and Manta Jr.'s (Aqualad), bomb on behalf of "the Light" (in my opinion not the right name for the bad guys, for many reasons)... Im wondering where Hal Jordan, Wally West and Barry Allen have gone, along with Billy, Oliver, and Canary.... I was hopoing that Aquaman finally shaved, he looks like a blonde version of the Brawny guy with that beard... After that bomb genocide, Aqualad is officially a bad guy in my book... After all "blood is thicker than seawater"....

Hal and Guy were sent by the guardians to set things up for a trial against the accused

Hal and Guy were sent by the guardians to set things up for a trial against the accused

Thanks for the info. I hope they are featured back on the show soon. I would love to see Guy, Hal, and John play off each other, dealing with Guy's cocky ego, and loose cannon nature.

I though John said it was Hal and Kyle going to the guardians not Guy. I also haven't seen Red Tornado lately as well. Wonder if they will be adding Firestorm to the Young Justice team.

I don't think I've seen Artemis either.

Kid Flash,Red Tornado,Black Canary

Yeah, I'm waiting to see when they all will show up...still, a very good episode this weekend.

1336995274[/url]' post='16759384']

Another fantastic episode, I really enjoyed this last one..........best show ever.

Totally agree. I love all the new characters though I will admit that the jump in time feels a bit jarring. I wonder if there will be some flashback sequences or something to help fill in the gaps between seasons.