Young Justice Discussion Thread

Wheeljack35

2305158-lobo_large.png<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">2307541-wonder_girl_large.png<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">2307438-yj_large.png<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">2307387-bb_large.png<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">

2307383-yj_large.png<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">2307536-yj_large.png<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">2307386-yj_large.png<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; ">2305118-bumblebee_large.png

I expected this story to a bit longer but they turned the JL back in only one episode

Yeah, same here. I expected a two-parter, but I was still very pleased with how this episode turned out.

I enjoyed yesterdays episode, and the drama. I just didn't like that they are keeping the Harper clone, while the real Roy sleeps in a water tank at the Cadmus pad. Yea I know that they don't know where the real Roy is, but still the clone should've been disposed of. It was cool that they gave RT his John Smith body, I want to see him use it more often over his RT one. I also like that Robin finally got some sugar from Zatanna. I found it funny how they had Superman and Superboy, in the awkward "you're my illegitimate child Conner, but I'm here now son" moment. I'm hoping that they give Plastic Man a speaking part soon though.

I am just catching up and man this episode is awesome, the best part is when John had Tornado in a harness and Superman and Wonder Woman ripped his arms and legs off...........

Yea I remember that part... I was hoping that Wonder Woman and Superman made a wish, while doing that...

I am just catching up and man this episode is awesome, the best part is when John had Tornado in a harness and Superman and Wonder Woman ripped his arms and legs off...........

Yea I remember that part... I was hoping that Wonder Woman and Superman made a wish, while doing that...

That is another thing to love about the DC cartoons there is always something funny going on, Batman had some funny episodes like Two Face smacking his men around and the scene with Harley, Batman and the Scarecrow. Superman had some funny scenes like when Luthor was electrocuted, and when Superman smacked Luthor's goon into the console. Young Justice has this one now!!!

What an episode, I am loving this show, can't wait to see where it all goes, hope CN doesn't crap all over this show.

That is another thing to love about the DC cartoons there is always something funny going on, Batman had some funny episodes like Two Face smacking his men around and the scene with Harley, Batman and the Scarecrow. Superman had some funny scenes like when Luthor was electrocuted, and when Superman smacked Luthor's goon into the console. Young Justice has this one now!!!

What an episode, I am loving this show, can't wait to see where it all goes, hope CN doesn't crap all over this show.

Haha I know exactly what you mean. One part that stands out in my mind is in the Superman episode"World's Finest", in the nightclub where the Batman and Superman meet for the first time. Superman comes to the aid of a thug that Batman was being too rough with, and Superman tells him "that's enough”. Batman then proceed to Judo throw Superman across the room and on to a table breaking it with Superman's fall. Superman at that moment has a “Oh no you did not just fckin do that to me... You obviously want to die...” blind stare. Superman then retaliates by slamming Batman against a wall, putting Batman in his place... Superman then says to Batman “I heard you were crazy, I didn't think you were stupid...” a well deserved lecture from Superman haha.

Another one that sticks out is the whole episode with the Creeper, from the New Batman Adventures. That whole episode was funny.

Then this clip below, which is just hilarious... There’s no dialogue after the thug talks, just blind stares, which are understood to what each character is thinking.

• Like 1

Haha I know exactly what you mean. One part that stands out in my mind is in the Superman episode"World's Finest", in the nightclub where the Batman and Superman meet for the first time. Superman comes to the aid of a thug that Batman was being too rough with, and Superman tells him "that's enough". Batman then proceed to Judo throw Superman across the room and on to a table breaking it with Superman's fall. Superman at that moment has a "Oh no you did not just fckin do that to me... You obviously want to die..." blind stare. Superman then retaliates by slamming Batman against a wall, putting Batman in his place... Superman then says to Batman "I heard you were crazy, I didn't think you were stupid..." a well deserved lecture from Superman haha.

Another one that sticks out is the whole episode with the Creeper, from the New Batman Adventures. That whole episode was funny.

Then this clip below, which is just hilarious... There's no dialogue after the thug talks, just blind stares, which are understood to what each character is thinking.

Dude that scene is friggin awesome........the Timmverse is inconsistent but man o man it is the best thing out there and moments like that keep it heads above everything else.

Oh yeah, when Superman nearly put Batman through the wall it was brilliant, his comment even better.

tumblr_m31ks8Kf8a1rntmaxo1_1280.jpg

Um...Which Robin are we dealing with? I thought it was Dick Grayson that is with the team...Has it been Tim Drake all this time?

Thats a good point Mako. According to Wikipedia, Robin is Dick Grayson so if thats the case who is the guy in the picture above? Who is Nightwing supposed to be?

Um...Which Robin are we dealing with? I thought it was Dick Grayson that is with the team...Has it been Tim Drake all this time?

tumblr_m31ks8Kf8a1rntmaxo1_1280.jpg

I smell a time-travel episode.

The creators of the show have confirmed in interviews that the Robin in the Young Justice, is Dick Grayson (believe me I would know...j/k haha). There is also an early episode of YJ where Alfred refers to Dick as "Master Richard". So this has to be some kind of time travel stuff, for a grown Richard to be there as Nightwing... That's only unless Cadmus hasn't also made a clone of Richard, and then decided to age it.... Anything seems to be possible in the YJ show.

P.S. I love the YJ pictures spidermanskrull, please keep posting them.