Young Justice Discussion Thread

Wheeljack35

Why does Speedy?....Excuse me...Red Arrow ,have a bug up his ass?

I wonder who Artemis is?

1) He felt disrespected by the Justice League when they lied to him about the real HQ of the JLA.

2) The last episode leads me to believe that she was part of (or at least trained by) the League of Shadows and crossed to the good side. It's hard to tell who she is really playing for though. The League of Shadows and "The Light" seem to think of her as an "operative in the inside" while Batman and Green Arrow clearly know the truth about her. So whatever she is up to remains to be seen.

• 2 weeks later...

I liked the look of Black Manta

Looks like it's only you and me following the show. You are right about Black Manta, btw. You know, I always found that character to be really "dumb", a joke of a villain but young justice managed to make him menacing. Overall, this was a great episode. I can't believe they used Starro, the creators of the show are clearly planning something big!

I liked the look of Black Manta

Looks like it's only you and me following the show. You are right about Black Manta, btw. You know, I always found that character to be really "dumb", a joke of a villain but young justice managed to make him menacing. Overall, this was a great episode. I can't believe they used Starro, the creators of the show are clearly planning something big!

Funny thing Starro was just used on Batman Brave and the Bold I didn't think Young Justice would do it so soon after...

I liked how Clayface completely demolished the entire team and Batman shows up to bring him down in under a minute, that gave me a good chuckle. Otherwise, I really like the show and continue to be impressed by it every week. The update to Black Mantra and his squadron of goons was a definite step in the right direction.

So far this show has made both Black Manta and Sports Master look cool. Kudos!

I bet that council has something to do with Darkseid

That was a given at the end of the episode, however, it's more like Darkseid having something to do with the council. Clearly the council is the brain behind this whole thing. At the end of the episode the council woman say that what really matters is the test of their "partner's delivery system".

Damn good show man!

So what is the big sphere thing ? somekind of motherbox ?..I think they are suppose to be some what sentient right ?.. Or wait ... does this some how turn into cyborgs armor ?... We have yet to see him on the show ...

was there a new episodes today?

I thought there was going to be one but I found out that the next episode is not till April 8!! @grumpy@ I wish I hadn't found out about this show until the end of the season so I could watch it all in "one sitting".

was there a new episodes today?

I thought there was going to be one but I found out that the next episode is not till April 8!! @grumpy@ I wish I hadn't found out about this show until the end of the season so I could watch it all in "one sitting".

thanks I hate when series do that lol

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget dudes: There is a new episode tomorrow (or saturday for those who have to torrent the show)

Its new? I didn't see an ad for it

Well, a couple of weeks ago I looked up the air date for episode 10 and it was listed as April 8. With that being said, I can't find a confirmation for that anymore so they might have changed it again. From the bits and pieces I was able to gather they were in a hiatus because the episodes weren't finished yet and were going to return sometime in April (or even May). We are gonna have to wait today and see.