So now that we have seen renegades

revsears

The Oktober Guard are some kind of resistance? And what is everyone's thoughts on the new Flight Pods?

I was thinking right before I seen them that we haven't seen Trouble Bubbles since the origional series then poof there they were

I like them and I like the idea of how Xamot and Tomax want to go into buisness.The beginning of Extensive Enterprises

I hated how they ere no ads for this episode I didn't know if it was going to be a new episode .It looks like they are treating it like crap I think they want it to fail so they don't have to put it on hiatus

Airtight's new outfit looked cool... Did anybody else know it was him from the moment they said his name? lol.. I did because he was one of my favorite figures as a kid...

Anyhow.. I am getting a little tired of the same 4 Joes in each episode... I wish the little team would get some more members. That is one of the bad things about this "team on the run" aspect of the show.

So, it seems that the "new" episodes that my DVR records every Friday night at 5:30 is always a week behind from what every one else on here is talking about. This past week I saw the Chateau episode where the Oktober Guard was introduced. Is there another day and time that the new episodes are coming on or is my local Hub channel in a week-late time warp?

So, it seems that the "new" episodes that my DVR records every Friday night at 5:30 is always a week behind from what every one else on here is talking about. This past week I saw the Chateau episode where the Oktober Guard was introduced. Is there another day and time that the new episodes are coming on or is my local Hub channel in a week-late time warp?

mine records new episodes at 4:30pm pacific time on Saturdays on channel 294, Directv. this is the FIRST airing of each episode.

it shows the same episode is rerun at 8:30pm saturday night, and then at 10am sunday morning, and 7pm sunday night. It is then reran for the last time on the following Friday at 4:30am and 3pm.

so if you are recording at 5:30 on fridays, then you are actually recording the reruns of the previous episode.

this week's episode was called "The Anaconday Strain". It first aired on Saturday 5/7. It will re-air on friday 5/13 in the morning and night, and then again saturday morning.

the next episode is called "Prodigal" and it will first air on Saturday 5/14

i just got done watching episode 18 union of the snake. it was ok i suppose. i don't like the way the new trouble bubbles look and never thought tomax and zamont should be psychic. The show does bring back warm memories of watching the show when i was a kid but, that's all it does for me.The one really good thing i can say about it is in the 1st episode they killed the black ripcord off. I'm not raciest in any sense but ripcord has always been white and when they cast marlon waynes ( i think that was which waynes brother it was) as ripcord i knew g.i.joe rise o cobra was going to suck. All i can say is even if they keep putting out crappy versions of g.i. joe at least it continues the line and hopefully we get some cool toys out of it!

Airtight's new outfit looked cool... Did anybody else know it was him from the moment they said his name? lol.. I did because he was one of my favorite figures as a kid...

Anyhow.. I am getting a little tired of the same 4 Joes in each episode... I wish the little team would get some more members. That is one of the bad things about this "team on the run" aspect of the show.

There's five if you count Snake Eyes. And that's another thing. They rely on SE too much to get out of jams.

I'm hating how The Hub is neglecting to show commercials for new episodes..

I thought it was great we finally see CC with his full mask on for the first time.I hope his figure will be like that.Seeing Ripchord still alive was a major surprise