New Walmart 2 packs Hawkgirl and Gentleman G

PlayItLoud

I will pass on the Hawkgirl and Gentleman Ghost two pack, since I already own them. I will pick up the Superman and Parasite two pack. I actually need a Superman, I have been giving mine away to the kids of my cousins, friends, and neighbors. I do need a Parasite. The Reviewer said that he has found them cheap on eBay. I have never had that luck.

Chopz

the most important part is missing though the giganta part

found both yesterday. as I was paying on the cashier the lady told me she can't sell Hawkgirl & GG pack because it was a Black Friday item! i was WTF! I can buy Superman/parasite but not the other one?!?! so after arguing with her I was able to purchase both. looks like they raised the prices, I paid $32.97 for each.

**for some reason HW/GG was not in their system yet. but Supes/Parasite is. that is why I was able to argue that I should be able to buy it because it came from the same box.

I saw them at a WalMart in Delaware, but passed, as I already have both.

I never realized how many folks DID NOT get GG or the Giganta part...Bummer.

If it's any consolation (and in my humble opinion), Giganta is the weakest of the C-n-C's. It's a good sculpt, but honestly, it's like having a BARBIE on your shelf, it looks goofy.

• Like 1

If it's any consolation (and in my humble opinion), Giganta is the weakest of the C-n-C's. It's a good sculpt, but honestly, it's like having a BARBIE on your shelf, it looks goofy.

Before Kilowog came along Giganta was my favorite CnC. She is an essential part of the Legion of Doom(if you are into that) and a classic Wonder Woman villian. A must have for any DCUC collection.

Before Kilowog came along Giganta was my favorite CnC. She is an essential part of the Legion of Doom(if you are into that) and a classic Wonder Woman villian. A must have for any DCUC collection.

I agree. I think Giganta is one of the better cnc's. Its one of my favorite and really adds a lot to a dc collection cause of her affiliation. My opinion is that Atom Smasher is the weakest cnc. Something about him really puts me off and I dont really like him as a character or a figure.

• 2 weeks later...

Columbus GA

Draven

Thanks for the tip! I was at home for Christmas, and I made a road trip to Columbus. I stopped at the Phenix City store, and they had a single 2-pack on the shelf, which I snagged. With that purchase, I'm done with DCUC hunting for at least two waves (16 is pre-ordered, and I won't be buying 17). Feels good.

I still haven't seen a single pack anywhere in the Birmingham area.

I just saw the Hawkgirl G. Ghost today at my Wal-Mart I just wish Hawkgirl was by herself I don't want G. Ghost so I just leaved them at the store. I am also mad at my Wal-MART. They had told me that they where not going to get any wave 14 figures in because the back had 5 cases of the best of series and they where not going to order any but today when I was there they had a case of wave 14 there. I could had got Tyr and Alan there for a lot cheaper then what I pay for them on e-bay. I will never believe them ever again.