Agent Adam

The Picture Thread

I've been thinking about making this thread for awhile. It's an all purpose, post pictures of your toys, collectibles, and even you entire collection type deal. ALL toys and collectibles are welcome! The only restriction is nothing inappropriate. To get this started off, here are some pictures I took of Special Ops Jazz on my webcam tonight. Hope you enjoy them, and please contribute your own photos!!

Special Ops Jazz (2010)

SOJazz99.jpg

SOJazz98.jpg

SOJazz97.jpg

SOJazz96.jpg

SOJazz95.jpg

Turbo Tracks (2010)

I don't think these turned out as well as the Jazz set, I blame the webcam. One day I will get a real camera again! I also forgot to add the missile launchers back on in alt mode. Oops.

ttracks99.jpg

ttracks98.jpg

ttracks97.jpg

ttracks96.jpg

ttracks95.jpg

Cybertronian Optimus Prime (2010)

(these were taken with a real camera months ago, although I didn't have time to adjust the settings on some of them. oh well)

PICT99.jpg

PICT98.jpg

PICT97.jpg

PICT96.jpg

PICT95.jpg

I like WfC Prime quite a bit. I left his back-pack up higher in bot mode. It acts as armor for the back of his head and neck and also prevents him from looking quite so much like Fattimus Prime.

primelo.jpg

I also like this his gun can peg into his arm Megatron-style.

I love WFC Prime, such a wicked little mold.

couple more random photos

megatron1.jpg

IMG_9837.jpg

where did you get that jazz?

Found it at a Neighborhood Wal-Mart (the smaller mainly grocery Wal-Marts) in their incredibly small Christmas section. That wave has been spotted at Target and regular Wal-Marts now though.

BATTLE IN SPACE: RODIMUS vs CYCLONUS (After a long battle the two agree to take a break and grab a drink)

CIMG5551.jpg

Nice. If it wasn't for FP Rodimus upgrade, I probably would skip this set. But I'll need a regular Rodimus now, and Cyclonus is different enough that I'll bite.

That set looks really nice, the colors work way better, with Cyclonus