The Picture Thread

Agent Adam

Would you mind posting a picture of Ratchet in vehicle mode? I'm curious how the red you added to his arms looks in alt mode since I'm planning to do a similar thing when my Arms Micron version comes in.

I don't usually transform to vehicle mode but just to give you an idea here's what it will look like

cdfe608b.jpg

as its just like you only painted a cross on the side of the truck.

Been practicing trying to put better background pics on my photos still need lots of work as you can see none of them show their feet LOL.

8a617f0b.jpg

3ec69137.jpg

The only TF I got from the 3rd movie and for the meantime will be a member of TF Prime Decepticon Team

be151d22.jpg

I don't usually transform to vehicle mode but just to give you an idea here's what it will look like

cdfe608b.jpg

Thanks, that's perfect actually. I may end up going a bit farther than you did, but I'm not sure yet. I'm sort of waffling on the purchase at the moment: I have the Arms Micron version pre-order but pics for it are not looking as good as I thought it was before. I think the minicon blade is too big, but the two that come with the Hasbro version are too small!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my FE Optimus, he's so cooooooool. Now I need PRID Ratchet and FE Bulkhead and my Autobots are complete! (not getting the one episode characters)

IMG_3051.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got TFP Knockout a few days ago he's really small, a tad smaller than Soundwave. A little paint added to break the monotony of that red and maroon paint app.

75352c9c.jpg

Unfortunately all of our transformers are in storage, so we can't post any cool pics, but you guys have some really good ones on here! :)

I wan to inform you that when it's come to the TF's toys then I am totally confused because I have never seen face to face that toys. So I am interested to buy some that kind of toy, if here anyone interested to buy then tell me. One thiong I want to say you that price is no matter, so give me some cool TF's toys.

• 5 weeks later...

Three Dinobots down, two to go!

IMG_0004.jpg

Also here's my G1 collection so far (trying to complete the entire first season cast)

Autobots (need bumblebee, brawn, sunstreaker (in the mail) wheeljack, sludge and swoop!)

IMG_0008.jpg

Decepticons (need shockwave and buzzsaw)

IMG_0010.jpg

All of em so far!!

IMG_0013.jpg