• 3 weeks later...

I figured instead of making anew thread I will throw these pictures here

I want to just throw this up with me and parts of my collection

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

you gots old homie.... @loll@

I like your collection.. I sold most of my Star wars figs and vehicles, alternators, RID, U.S. version of book style resisues transformers and the bookstyle Takara reissues,... all i gots left is my original G1 transformers and the whole Armada collection. I still have all my Toybiz Marvel Legends in boxes stored in my youngest son's room, including Hotwheels and DC univierse figs, and still have my TF's hard hero busts..but i stopped cause the new TF's look too cheezy and weak..not worth my 2 pennies. Pluse the last movies' wheren't all dat.. Either way, I like your set up! Nice..

• 2 weeks later...

Went to my garage and opened my 8' cabinet, have these displayed inside.

Old G1 figs.

IMG01333-20120319-1927.jpg

My robots in disguise autobots, Landfill, Magnus, OP, and those 3 annoying characters..

IMG01334-20120319-1928.jpg

My robots in disguise decepticons, galvatron, scourge, obsidian, etc....

IMG01337-20120319-1929.jpg

My MOSC Beast Wars figs..including Prime, but his hidden behind the other Transquito and B'boom.

IMG01338-20120319-1930.jpg

IMG01339-20120319-1930.jpg

OB1Killa, you should sell me your G1 Sludge and Swoop XD

LOL...I love those..I actually love all my dinobots... :)

Mine too! I have Grimlock, Snarl and Slag so far, but I bought Grimlock with no accessories, so I gotta track down all his weapons still

I like your collection.. I sold most of my Star wars figs and vehicles, alternators, RID, U.S. version of book style resisues transformers and the bookstyle Takara reissues,... all i gots left is my original G1 transformers and the whole Armada collection. I still have all my Toybiz Marvel Legends in boxes stored in my youngest son's room, including Hotwheels and DC univierse figs, and still have my TF's hard hero busts..but i stopped cause the new TF's look too cheezy and weak..not worth my 2 pennies. Pluse the last movies' wheren't all dat.. Either way, I like your set up! Nice..

I grabbed the figures mostly from the first movie and after that it was repeats with new transfomations..Plus I hate the robots looking like they were made from knives look

I may look old but my inner me is screaming 25 :P

I grabbed the figures mostly from the first movie and after that it was repeats with new transfomations..Plus I hate the robots looking like they were made from knives look

I may look old but my inner me is screaming 25 :P

I was kiddin about the old thang, I gots old and big...need to lose the weight... You have a nice set up in your room. I wanted something like that, and I bought a bigger house but gots another kid.... @smilepunch@

Transformers Prime got me back to collecting Transformers.

Here's mine so far... Shout out to darthdevious for giving me the idea to try and make these toys a little more show accurate in terms of paint.

Autobots

feffff10.jpg

Decepticons

a782725d.jpg

Optimus vs Megatron

1b79bb9a.jpg

Ordered an Optimus First Edition a week ago and pre-ordered the takara Bulkhead at BBTS.

Unless Starscream was was only a deluxe size in the first editions I haven't seen him...Anyways I will get the Voyager size of him

Yup starscream was deluxe size in the first edition run.

I remember they made Starscream into a huge transformer for Cybertron series.. it was like $50 back in 06/07.... now it would of been like $75 or more.

I remember they made Starscream into a huge transformer for Cybertron series.. it was like $50 back in 06/07.... now it would of been like $75 or more.

That was one of the better Starscream character designs from over the years, imo. But I think that Supreme one was just too big, it lacked detail. The Voyager sized Takara release and the US TRU repaint looked really good, though. I still need to add one of those to my collection.

Transformers Prime got me back to collecting Transformers.

Here's mine so far... Shout out to darthdevious for giving me the idea to try and make these toys a little more show accurate in terms of paint.

Autobots

feffff10.jpg

Would you mind posting a picture of Ratchet in vehicle mode? I'm curious how the red you added to his arms looks in alt mode since I'm planning to do a similar thing when my Arms Micron version comes in.