The Corps! (from Lanard)

battlewagon

M-ZERO FLASH HAWK

Many people complain about the funky, bright, rainbow-ish colors and paint jobs. These new toys are primarily for children (ages 3+), not adult collectors.

Only $9.99!!! Batteries included!

jet1.jpg

Wings retracted.

jet2.jpg

Wings spread out. Decals neatly pre-applied.

jet3.jpg

Landing gear retracted.

jet4.jpg

Landing gear out. Wheels don't move but with so many toys (i.e., GI JOE and Transformers vehicles) with false treads and wheels, it's no big deal.

jet5.jpg

Thrusters light up and make sounds when orange oval button pressed. The sound clarity and pitch are the best I've seen in any 3 3/4" toy vehicle.

jet11.jpg

Canopy opens.

jet12.jpg

Detailed c0ckpit.

jet13.jpg

Ivan "Condor" Lushka with M-Zero Flash Hawk. A perfect match!

jet14.jpg

Pilot fits in snugly and grips both handlebars.

jet15.jpg

DRAGONFLY M5-R

Many people complain about the funky, bright, rainbow-ish colors and paint jobs. These new toys are primarily for children (ages 3+), not adult collectors.

Only $9.99!!! Batteries included!

copter1.jpg

Both rotors spin manually. The main rotor's blades can fold back (see box picture).

copter2.jpg

See that orange oval button underneath the main rotor and exposed engine? Press it to see the orange areas light up and to hear rotor sounds! The sound clarity and pitch are the best I've seen in any 3 3/4" toy vehicle.

copter3.jpg

Gray hook retracted.

copter4.jpg

Gray hook pulled out. A simple feature that enhances playability!

copter5.jpg

Comparison with M-Zero Flash Hawk and Marauders Stealth Copter.

copter16.jpg

My only complaint is the lack of a weapon. It makes the Dragonfly a sitting duck or rather a flying duck. Nevertheless, the Dragonfly M5-R is one sweet looking chopper! Thumbs up to Lanard for creating two badass new vehicles for The Corps!

3-MAN RECON: MARAUDERS WITH ALL-TERRAIN CYCLE

Only $4.99. Another reason to love The Corps!

Beautiful artwork shows Roadrash driving the All-Terrain Cycle.

If only there were a cartoon. Maybe one day I'll do it.

marauders_allterraincycle_1.jpgmarauders_allterraincycle_2.jpg

Marauders. From left to right: Roadrash, Ravage, Vulture.

Ravage is the leader of the Marauders and comes with an impressively huge gun.

Vulture is the pilot of the Marauders and comes with a crossbow.

marauders_allterraincycle_3.jpg

marauders_allterraincycle_6.jpgmarauders_allterraincycle_4.jpg

Gotta love Vulture's bloody scar! Seriously how many 3 3/4" toys have blood smeared over their faces!?

marauders_allterraincycle_5.jpg

Roadrash. He's the highlight of this review. He comes with 3 accessories: a black speargun, a gray handgun, and a black knife. Roadrash can store all 3 weapons. Pretty cool, eh!

marauders_allterraincycle_7.jpg

It's never mentioned if the All-Terrain Cycle is exclusively for Roadrash but it seems that way since he's the leather jacket, mohawked bad boy. He's the hot shot of the Marauders.

marauders_allterraincycle_8.jpg

I hope this is Lanard's final repaint of this particular motorcycle. It has been repainted for the umpteenth time. Ironically, this is my favorite version. Love the paint job. It complements Roadrash and it's got that Marauders feel. Unfortunately, the cycle is not perfect. Its handlebars are small and fragile. And there's no way to seat Roadrash gripping the handlebars with his feet on the foot rests.

marauders_allterraincycle_9.jpg

The All-Terrain Cycle completes Roadrash's look. It was made for him. They're an inseparable duo.

marauders_allterraincycle_10.jpg

Pick up this set if you see it! Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was digging through my iMovie archives and found an old video review of The Combat Glider. I never posted it because I thought it required reshooting but I have everything I need to edit it. Time to work! I'll be posting it very soon so stay on the lookout!

• 4 weeks later...

The Corps! --- Rhino Tank

It's extremely difficult to find 1:18 scale tanks that not only fit 1:18 action figures but also have real working functional treads. This is the Rhino Tank and it features everything that I just stated in the previous sentence: space for figures, arsenal of weapons, and yes boys and girls --- working treads!

This tank unfortunately is no longer available in stores. I'm not sure why. It's easily the best and sickest and most freaking badass tank that Lanard has EVER made for The Corps! series. This tank is f-ing awesome! Period! End of discussion.

I once saw this tank in Walmart out of the corner of my eye. I don't understand why I didn't bother looking at it and didn't buy it. I hate myself every time I remember that!

The tank features room for a driver and gunner. The main portion of the tank features four rocket missiles that swivel via a ball and socket turret and has great mobility. See that orange button? You press it and all of a sudden, these 4 badass mean looking rocket missiles start doing this POM POM action with rocket firing sounds! The rocket tips also light up!

The tank features a badass camouflage paint job and if that wasn't enough, it has real working treads. So yeah it's not one of those crappy action figure tanks that has fake treads and that you can't have fun with by playing in the dirt or outdoors. No this thing is made for both indoors and outdoors. That's exactly what a tank toy should always do. To me the most important feature of a tank toy is its treads. If the treads are fake, I could care less about the tank. Heck it could have the BIGGEST turret with rapid firing missile action but if it's got fake treads, to hell with it.

There's a chance that Lanard may re-release this tank and if that happens, Battlewagon is gonna be picking up a whole army of these badass Rhino tanks! Oh yeah!

credit for this review and pictures go to Dinoviper! He's the first to ever provide an awesome review of this sick toy complete with pictures. Don't understand why no one in the whole planet ever reviewed this tank which has existed already for a good number of years. Oh well, the world is weird, that is no surprise.

Till next time with more Corps reviews! Battlewagon out!

rhinotank2.jpg

rhinotank1.jpg

rhinotank3.jpg

The Corps! --- Rhino Tank

It's extremely difficult to find 1:18 scale tanks that not only fit 1:18 action figures but also have real working functional treads. This is the Rhino Tank and it features everything that I just stated in the previous sentence: space for figures, arsenal of weapons, and yes boys and girls --- working treads!

This tank unfortunately is no longer available in stores. I'm not sure why. It's easily the best and sickest and most freaking badass tank that Lanard has EVER made for The Corps! series. This tank is f-ing awesome! Period! End of discussion.

I once saw this tank in Walmart out of the corner of my eye. I don't understand why I didn't bother looking at it and didn't buy it. I hate myself every time I remember that!

The tank features room for a driver and gunner. The main portion of the tank features four rocket missiles that swivel via a ball and socket turret and has great mobility. See that orange button? You press it and all of a sudden, these 4 badass mean looking rocket missiles start doing this POM POM action with rocket firing sounds! The rocket tips also light up!

The tank features a badass camouflage paint job and if that wasn't enough, it has real working treads. So yeah it's not one of those crappy action figure tanks that has fake treads and that you can't have fun with by playing in the dirt or outdoors. No this thing is made for both indoors and outdoors. That's exactly what a tank toy should always do. To me the most important feature of a tank toy is its treads. If the treads are fake, I could care less about the tank. Heck it could have the BIGGEST turret with rapid firing missile action but if it's got fake treads, to hell with it.

There's a chance that Lanard may re-release this tank and if that happens, Battlewagon is gonna be picking up a whole army of these badass Rhino tanks! Oh yeah!

credit for this review and pictures go to Dinoviper! He's the first to ever provide an awesome review of this sick toy complete with pictures. Don't understand why no one in the whole planet ever reviewed this tank which has existed already for a good number of years. Oh well, the world is weird, that is no surprise.

Till next time with more Corps reviews! Battlewagon out!

rhinotank2.jpg

rhinotank1.jpg

rhinotank3.jpg

I actually dig this particular toy line but haven't brought myself to actually picking any up.The CORPS is an animated series away from taking off IMO.