Superman - 12 inch Movie Masters

Superpowers1980

Got them

4 Superman's

1 General Zod

1 Darkseid and Kalibak

Buzzy will have to wait until next month on ebay, the above were more important to me....I am very happy today.

Picked up one of Zod and Superman. This was a surprisingly easy venture onto Mattycollector.com. Logged on at about 12:20 and was done by 12:30. Also surprised to see ol' Buzzy still available. I want him bad, but shipping and tax on the other order made it not so.

Now here's hoping they get here before Christmas so my wife can wrap them up and put them under the tree.

Got them

4 Superman's

1 General Zod

1 Darkseid and Kalibak

Buzzy will have to wait until next month on ebay, the above were more important to me....I am very happy today.

Picked up one of Zod and Superman. This was a surprisingly easy venture onto Mattycollector.com. Logged on at about 12:20 and was done by 12:30. Also surprised to see ol' Buzzy still available. I want him bad, but shipping and tax on the other order made it not so.

Now here's hoping they get here before Christmas so my wife can wrap them up and put them under the tree.

Today was one of the easiest. I really hope Superman does good, so we can get more MM and I hope the lack of interest for Buzzy doesn't send Mattel reeling.

Got them

4 Superman's

1 General Zod

1 Darkseid and Kalibak

congrats man.

Yes, I am very happy.

With no shipping confirmation I know they won't be here before Christmas but just happy to have them. I think it has something to do with Mastercard and when the payment is truly confirmed in the system.

Got them

4 Superman's

1 General Zod

1 Darkseid and Kalibak

congrats man.

Yes, I am very happy.

With no shipping confirmation I know they won't be here before Christmas but just happy to have them. I think it has something to do with Mastercard and when the payment is truly confirmed in the system.

yeah i guess so. then again it is mattel, god knows what is going on behind these walls. guitar.gifguitar.gif

• Like 1

Got them

4 Superman's

1 General Zod

1 Darkseid and Kalibak

congrats man.

Yes, I am very happy.

Don't give up hope, too quickly. The PKE's started shipping yesterday and with standard shipping are set to arrive by Tuesday. If it ships out by tomorrow there could still be a chance of making it before Friday of next week.

Got them

4 Superman's

1 General Zod

1 Darkseid and Kalibak

congrats man.

Yes, I am very happy.

Don't give up hope, too quickly. The PKE's started shipping yesterday and with standard shipping are set to arrive by Tuesday. If it ships out by tomorrow there could still be a chance of making it before Friday of next week.

But I am on the east coast in Philadelphia, so it takes us longer to get items. You are probably in central or mountain time.

Got them

4 Superman's

1 General Zod

1 Darkseid and Kalibak

congrats man.

Yes, I am very happy.

But I am on the east coast in Philadelphia, so it takes us longer to get items. You are probably in central or mountain time.

Oh I'm over in the wonderful east coast state of North Carolina. I'm actually impressed at the PKE shipping. I literally went from thinking it would take a miracle to arrive on next Friday to, geez, it's going to be here Tuesday. So who knows when Supes and Zod could arrive.

Got them

4 Superman's

1 General Zod

1 Darkseid and Kalibak

congrats man.

Yes, I am very happy.

Oh I'm over in the wonderful east coast state of North Carolina. I'm actually impressed at the PKE shipping. I literally went from thinking it would take a miracle to arrive on next Friday to, geez, it's going to be here Tuesday. So who knows when Supes and Zod could arrive.

Ok, so we are on the same coast. I really hope Mattel did right to have these things out before Christmas. The Superman is the biggest deal for me and Christmas. Everything I am getting for Christmas I actually already have because I buy duplicates so the Superman is the big deal because that is what I want more than anything else and I don't have a duplicate....yet

Just fantasizing here, but do you think a Clark Kent accessory pack could ever be possible for Matty's Superman figure. I keep seeing the Hot Toys Returns Clark Kent/Superman 2 in 1 figure and wishing they did something like it. They had some HT Clark Kent duds on ebay from the pack. Are they in a similar scale?

Just fantasizing here, but do you think a Clark Kent accessory pack could ever be possible for Matty's Superman figure. I keep seeing the Hot Toys Returns Clark Kent/Superman 2 in 1 figure and wishing they did something like it. They had some HT Clark Kent duds on ebay from the pack. Are they in a similar scale?

Good idea, oh the wheels are turning. I am going to investigate Clark Kent type clothes. hmmmmmmm

yippeee yana, I finally got my shipping confirmation. I had to call Matty today and give them the business about the late shipping confirmation, I guess it worked...or I would like to believe it worked. My package will be here on the 23rd right on time for Christmas (I am still going to open up one of my Superman figures though but the other is going under the tree).

It's a festivus miracle!!!

frank-costanza-festivus-210x208.jpg

yippeee yana, I finally got my shipping confirmation. I had to call Matty today and give them the business about the late shipping confirmation, I guess it worked...or I would like to believe it worked. My package will be here on the 23rd right on time for Christmas (I am still going to open up one of my Superman figures though but the other is going under the tree).

Super excited for you! I'm going to check the email right now and see if my Christmas miracle is a go. Though, with the PKE in transit one can argue that Superman or no, it's on.

Super excited for you! I'm going to check the email right now and see if my Christmas miracle is a go. Though, with the PKE in transit one can argue that Superman or no, it's on.

I have found so work arounds with Matty, when ordering and when receiving. The regular MOTU stuff is fine for me to wait around for normal shipping, with the DC stuff I will call and demand that they expedite shipping

probably saving it for a rerelease like they plan to to with the 12in Ghostbusters and their GB2 accessories...so youd have to pay out again for essentially the same figure. I wouldnt hold my breath on accessory packs when there's more money to be made...and no, the crappy repainted/repacked MOTUC weapons dont count as an exception to this.

just got mine today, I didn't even get a shipping confirmation. Looks great really happy with him, looks like Zod and Luthor are next

dcsupes.jpg

Man, that looks good. I really hope people support this line from Mattel so we can get more. I would love a Helen Slater Supergirl or a Linda Carter Wonder Woman, how about a Keaton Batman?.......want them all

just got mine today, I didn't even get a shipping confirmation. Looks great really happy with him, looks like Zod and Luthor are next

dcsupes.jpg

Man, that looks good. I really hope people support this line from Mattel so we can get more. I would love a Helen Slater Supergirl or a Linda Carter Wonder Woman, how about a Keaton Batman?.......want them all

very true, I would love a slater super girl......by the way just bought Zod, can't wait for luthor

dcsupes.jpg

very true, I would love a slater super girl......by the way just bought Zod, can't wait for luthor

You'll like Zod, the likeness is very good, probably better than the Reeves and Hackman IMO.

Gosh I cannot wait for mine to arrive. Got my shipping notice last night around midnight. This sucker will be at my house w/ Zod on Thursday and under the tree on Saturday. It will take massive willpower to hand it off to my wife to wrap it rather than just going ahead and opening it.