Plan the return of Marvel Legends!

DSmith

Modern Thor, Ultimate Hawkeye, and Heroic Age Bucky Cap are the first three announced Marvel Legends coming in 2012. And also Terrax will be the BAF so I guess the BAFs will continue.

6" Spider-Man series with *ugh* action features are also coming. With Spider-Man having new Stealth, Amp, and Future Foundation costumes in the comics, as well as updated Spider-Armor I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of those. Hopefully plenty of new villains as well.

Any chance they will be less than $17.50 per figure? (the price you get when you take the outrageously priced TRU 2 packs and divide by two)

If not, they can make all the cool figures they want, won't matter to me.

Sorry, I'll stop being synical now.

Any chance they will be less than $17.50 per figure? (the price you get when you take the outrageously priced TRU 2 packs and divide by two)

It's not cynicism, but rather pragmatism. ;) You do, however, have to keep in mind that you are looking at prices on something that has been exclusive to TRU for years now.

I do suspect, unfortunately, these will probably stay priced close to their DCI counterparts in the $13 - $15 price range. And we will probably deal with the same spotty distribution and over saturation depending on store, wave, area, and alignment of the planets.

I can definitely see $14.99 as the new standard for ML based on the fact that Hasbro already has charged that for ML figures before. The Red Hulk wave was $14.99 for quite some time. Also by the time we actually see these in stores, everything will have gone up 10-15% due to the ever rising costs of gas.

Like to see a Groot BAF myself

I was a HUGE fan of the Abnett/Lanning cosmic stories

So any figures from that sprinkled in with the 80 (or more) Wolverines Cap and Thor figs would be nice

• 3 weeks later...

@ Rollo Tomassi: I almost bought the MU 2-pack of Doom & Absorbing Man just to get that tiny Wasp.

My plan for the return of ML, after the initial Terrax wave, would be like this:

A new Modern Namor

Illuminati Skrull

Snowbird

Tigershark

Heroic Age Iron-Man

Stingray

BAF: Griffin

Commander Rogers

Moonstone (Classic or Modern)

Radioactive Man

Penance

Grey Gargoyle

Aim Agent

BAF: Atlas

Sebastian Shaw

Deathbird

Ulik

Silver Samurai

1st Appearance Storm

The Wrecker

BAF: Blastaar

Cloak

Dagger

Classic Comic version of Crimson Dynamo

Constrictor

Red Jacket Wonder-Man

Grim Reaper

BAF: Dragon Man

Classic Whiplash

Mandroid

ZZZAxxxx

Modern Havok

Polaris

Multiple Man

BAF: Giganto (Mole Monster)

We need Inhumans. I can't believe it took the final wave of Hasbro Legends to get one Inhuman. It's not like they're obscure, they have ties to the Fantastic Four, the Avengers, X-Men, and cosmic Marvel.

Medusa

Crystal

Gorgon

Karnak

Triton

A new Black Bolt (Hasbro's version is pathetic)

BAF Lockjaw

Some decent and classic characters like NAMOR, BLACK PANTHER, SPIDER MAN, VISION, HAWKEYE, TRON, SHANG CHI, CYCLOPS, RED SKULL, LOKI, HUMAN TORCH, MR. FANTASTIC, BUCKY, FALCON, ...

We need them all made again, if possible, DC Univerese Classics mold. Few characters from first ML series will remain in my shelf.

Have to be used a simple mold (body) for most of the characters, as Mattel did to DCUC.

Modern Thor, Ultimate Hawkeye, and Heroic Age Bucky Cap are the first three announced Marvel Legends coming in 2012. And also Terrax will be the BAF so I guess the BAFs will continue.

6" Spider-Man series with *ugh* action features are also coming. With Spider-Man having new Stealth, Amp, and Future Foundation costumes in the comics, as well as updated Spider-Armor I'm sure we'll be seeing a bunch of those. Hopefully plenty of new villains as well.

Signs point to "no." Given that DCUC figures and Iron Man Armored Avenger Legends have been bumped up to $17.99 at TRU, I'm betting Marvel Legends will follow suit.

I'm kind of done with ML, towards the end I just felt like hasbro was jerking us around and the quality on the figures decreased while the cost was increased... didn't seem worth it to me.

But I guess if it was redone, I think they should start from square one and redo the entire line

I'm kind of done with ML, towards the end I just felt like hasbro was jerking us around and the quality on the figures decreased while the cost was increased... didn't seem worth it to me.

But I guess if it was redone, I think they should start from square one and redo the entire line

I think they should... I am ready to break open my ML fund...

I guess I want it mostly redone because I sold all my old ones, so I'd be easier for me to catch back up! ML is what got me into toy collecting in the first place, Ive still got a few choice pieces, and I love the BAF's.

I guess I want it mostly redone because I sold all my old ones, so I'd be easier for me to catch back up! ML is what got me into toy collecting in the first place, Ive still got a few choice pieces, and I love the BAF's.

It be great if they did the BAF Sentinel again... I wouldnt mind if they offered him in multiple waves...

It be great if they did the BAF Sentinel again... I wouldnt mind if they offered him in multiple waves...

I had to sell mine to help pay for my wedding, I dont regret it, but would welcome the chance to get another one, by far the best BAF

• Like 2

I had to sell mine to help pay for my wedding, I dont regret it, but would welcome the chance to get another one, by far the best BAF

i'm with you man....sold pretty much half my collection for our wedding last year. nice to hear i'm not the only one! :)

• Like 2

i'm with you man....sold pretty much half my collection for our wedding last year. nice to hear i'm not the only one! :)

Glad to hear Im not the only one too. I sold probably about, mmm, 85% of my collection from the purchase of the engagement ring till the end of the honeymoon... never regretted it once. I think my wife felt worse about it than I did, but I don't really care, it's just plastic. Now I'm rebuilding with new and different figures, will probably need to sell them someday too, but for now I can enjoy them.

• Like 2

Glad to hear Im not the only one too. I sold probably about, mmm, 85% of my collection from the purchase of the engagement ring till the end of the honeymoon... never regretted it once. I think my wife felt worse about it than I did, but I don't really care, it's just plastic. Now I'm rebuilding with new and different figures, will probably need to sell them someday too, but for now I can enjoy them.

I am getting there soon... Damnit... I guess I should start saying my goodbyes... LOL

I am getting there soon... Damnit... I guess I should start saying my goodbyes... LOL

you're getting married? Im not crazy about collecting, just a fun hobby for me, but I could tell it meant a lot to my wife that I would sell something that meant so much to me to make her day special (I told her all the time I would NEVER sell and I was in this hobby for the collecting, not cash) As life changes, so do priorities.

you're getting married? Im not crazy about collecting, just a fun hobby for me, but I could tell it meant a lot to my wife that I would sell something that meant so much to me to make her day special (I told her all the time I would NEVER sell and I was in this hobby for the collecting, not cash) As life changes, so do priorities.

and now we're having a baby...so there will be more to go. the first that went out were my doubles (mostly MOC MLs & DCU). I sold a lot that I became a powerseller on Ebay in span of 3 months. :)

you gotta do what you gotta do.

Not yet... But the conversation is more frequent now... LOL

and now we're having a baby...so there will be more to go. the first that went out were my doubles (mostly MOC MLs & DCU). I sold a lot that I became a powerseller on Ebay in span of 3 months. :)

you gotta do what you gotta do.

Congrats man! We have tried for a baby before, but now we are just taking whatever comes our way. She's asked me if I'll let our kids play with my toys and I tell her no, they can have their own.

Not yet... But the conversation is more frequent now... LOL

Yeah, it's usually them who start with "the talk" and if that doesn't make you want to blow your brains out... it's something special! If you do ever decide to pop the question, be sure to share your story! Mine was nothing fancy, just woke her up one morning and gave her the ring in bed and asked her... the bedroom was the right choice since she was really excited and wanted to show her "appreciation" for the gift.

Wasn't this thread about Marvel Legends?