DC Universe Classics $7.49 @ Target

CapnJeffro

I noticed when I was at Target earlier this evening that the DCU Classics figures were marked down to $7.49 and this sale, according to the shelf tag, will run through December 4th. Of course the only thing on the shelves were Cpt. Marvel and Barda, but I digress. Go check it out and maybe you'll have something in your neck of the woods.

Target seems to undermine themselves, their methods are questionable. There is nothing on their shelves I would want but at the same time, they should advertise this sale especially for the holiday season. Actually the only store to ever advertise a DCUC sale or to even have them in their circular was Kmart. I have never, ever, seen DCUC advertised in Target or Walmart. These are aimed at adult collectors at the retail price.

Well I will see what happens at the Target I go to tomorrow. Last week I was there they only had 3 leave Firestorm,Cyborg and Powergirl that was it.

My nearest Target has had a lone Captain Cold, ripped open with the gun missing, for about a year. Wandered in there today and they had restocked - now they have CC, 2 Shazam, blue Aquaman, Vigilante, Firestorm, Flash, and Kid Flash.

@loll@

So much for getting 'new stock' to Target.

I was at my Target last night and they still had the same 3 that has been there for a wild now. But the price has come down to 7.49 but I also had notes that the price is good until Dec. 4th or 14th so this is not for long to do. I hope if Target dose get more in that it be wave 8 send I never saw that wave at any store. From what I have hear Target has been getting in wave but pass waves like 9 and 8 and 13. So who knows.

I really hope I can find a Hawkman and Green Arrow for my son...he desperately wants those. Last time Target did this I bought 1 fig from Target and took my receipt to Walmart. 1 walmart price matched the other 2 I went to while hunting did not. They said they needed it to be in an ad to prove that it wasn't just a clearance price.

Tight wads at Wally World would not price match...they claim no ad...no deal...plus some bu&t pipe pointed out..."besides...these are wal-mart exclusives....you see that sticker?" I replied oh no I did not...since these are for little kids to tear open and play with...

• 2 weeks later...

My Target finally restocked after this sale.

They cleaned out the old stagnant wave 6 and 7 items (Flash, AS Shazam etc).

On the shelves today was some brand spanking new... Wave 7, 8 and 9. I saw somethings I never found at retail and picked wound up on ebay last spring.

There was Dr Fate, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl (all ebay items for me), Beetle and Booster (found at Target long ago), and a red Parademon, which I never thought about getting but looked pretty good in person so I picked it up.

If anyone is looking for figs from last year, Target may have some in stock.

My Target finally restocked after this sale.

They cleaned out the old stagnant wave 6 and 7 items (Flash, AS Shazam etc).

On the shelves today was some brand spanking new... Wave 7, 8 and 9. I saw somethings I never found at retail and picked wound up on ebay last spring.

There was Dr Fate, Green Arrow, Hawkgirl (all ebay items for me), Beetle and Booster (found at Target long ago), and a red Parademon, which I never thought about getting but looked pretty good in person so I picked it up.

If anyone is looking for figs from last year, Target may have some in stock.

I was actually about to say this myself. Just a bit ago my Target had a Hal Jordan, Deadshot, Hawkgirl, Green Parademon, and Dr. Fate. This actually happened last year as well when they had another sale very similar to this. A lot of old stock popped up.

I when to my Target today and they didn't have any DCUC figures there so hope this is good news that my Target will get some new ones in. I really hope they bring in some wave 8's in cause I never saw any of them and I want to get Hawkgirl.