Sign in to follow this  
spystreak

homeless clone trooper

the noobs who made this are idiots it's aclone trooper not a F***ing stormtrooper still funny and original idea

I honestly want to do this myself now but maybe as Optimus Prime will fight Decepticons for food or need help homless autobot veteran

Another thing wrong with it, Clone troopers SUPPORT the dark side :mellow:

yeah the video was made by dorks possibly Trekkies as well

That was a clonterooper, Stormtroopers didn't have the blue coloring

like I said in my first post theses guys are mentally challenged towards the starwars saga. I actually know people with disabilities that know there starwars lore just as well as i do some even better I had a conversation with a guy in a wheelchair about starwars and he was talking about starwars stuff I never even knew about mostly the old republic and expanded universe. he told me about cade skywalker, production notes and how chewbacca died which I never knew happened nor wanted to know

Does this mean we can't count the Stormtrooper Commanders from The Force Unleashed. @smilepunch@

(And yes, I know he's dressed as a 501st. I know way more than any one human being should about the differences in Trooper armor.)

Does this mean we can't count the Stormtrooper Commanders from The Force Unleashed. @smilepunch@

(And yes, I know he's dressed as a 501st. I know way more than any one human being should about the differences in Trooper armor.)

I go by the movies not expanded universe

why do cops ruin everything? yo cant even have a little fun these days anymore. i cant believe that the guy was out there to get rich. it was fun for me and i guess he didnt bother anyone.

Well there are alot of people in this area who go out in the intersections and hold a can saying their collecting for a church and they aren't I think they have orders to stop everybody.

I'm about an hour North of where this happened and we have these people at almost every other intersection

Well there are alot of people in this area who go out in the intersections and hold a can saying their collecting for a church and they aren't I think they have orders to stop everybody.

I'm about an hour North of where this happened and we have these people at almost every other intersection

yes but he wasn't actually doing anything like that he was just holding up a sign and walking around in a Clone trooper costume it's not like he was holding a sign saying that the church of Darth vader needs money he was just doing this as a joke so there was no need fr the police to detain him question him would be fine but making him take off the costume and writing up a ticket that's just silly

They are cracking down on them no matter who they are

sometimes that works :D . wonder if anyone gave him any money