OK...When does GL Classics Wave 1 hit the pegs?

rash

I found one figure, the Manhuntet robot!!! I liked it, but I'm really getting disgusted at paying 14.99 a figure!!! So I left him behind!! That may have been a mistake, but oh well. I'm sure I'll see em again!! A time when I'll feel like paying!!! Ha ha ha

• Like 1

162666_143691482354905_100001421627746_251556_7198527_n.jpg

havnt been hunting for about a month and saw these today.

I finally started collecting again (its hard with no job :/). But I did a 20 mile scour, and found Mongul, Manhunter and Low/Maash.....Kyle seems to be impossible to find!! If anyone wants to lend me a hand that'd be great (Thanks in advance!). Trying to finish up Arkillo too because he looks too awesome of a CnC to pass up!

Got kyle and manhunter robot at our local TRU (not going to build the CnC on this). Very well made. Looking forward on wave 2 (That I will try to build the CnC)

found all but kyle and low maash on Sunday. Stopped by on monday they had a lone low. So I just need a Kyle. Although I will get two more low/maash if I see them bc I customized a Sinestro with the one I already bought

Well I received my figures and this is pretty much an ok wave

Arkillo - too big, mouth open, otherwise could of been a great figure.

Mongul - they rehash him and they shouldn't not of had. He should of been a CNC that is slightly shorter than the Darkseid CNC. Overall he is nice but a wasted space

Kyle - perfect figure, shame one of mine has a stuck shoulder......quality has been down lately with these figures, lots of loose joint especially the mid sections, mattel is messing up again

Low and Maash - good figures, nice wacky additions

Manhunters - great sculpts, just seems they should be larger but that really isn't important, great figs

Abin Sur - ok, nothing special to me, loose mid section AGAIN!!

Black Hand - stupid double joints makes his arms longer than normal, longer than the standard male arm used on figures (his arms are longer than the Manhunters which are a little taller than him) - plus they gave him an oversized bicep which looks ridiculous for the character. The double joints are gross and pointless and very noticable on BH. Overall sculpt is good but taken down but the terrible arms, even the double knees get a pass for not being terrible but the arms are nasty. This was the wrong figure to experiment on........as he was the figure I was most excited about.

• Like 1

I checked my Toys R Us but they only had one Manhunter, it looked nice but not the figure from this wave I'm interested in, I want the Abin/Amon Sur?? and maybe the Maash depending how it looks in person. Plus they were 17.49 before tax so that might put me off from buying them.

I checked my Toys R Us but they only had one Manhunter, it looked nice but not the figure from this wave I'm interested in, I want the Abin/Amon Sur?? and maybe the Maash depending how it looks in person. Plus they were 17.49 before tax so that might put me off from buying them.

Please don't buy them at that price, it only encourages the push to 20.00 a figure which is apparently what they are trying do. Seriously 17.49, are they kidding.

I think you'll like Low and Maash

Mongul - they rehash him and they shouldn't not of had. He should of been a CNC that is slightly shorter than the Darkseid CNC. Overall he is nice but a wasted space

Kyle - perfect figure, shame one of mine has a stuck shoulder......quality has been down lately with these figures, lots of loose joint especially the mid sections, mattel is messing up again

Manhunters - great sculpts, just seems they should be larger but that really isn't important, great figs

Black Hand - stupid double joints makes his arms longer than normal, longer than the standard male arm used on figures (his arms are longer than the Manhunters which are a little taller than him) - plus they gave him an oversized bicep which looks ridiculous for the character. The double joints are gross and pointless and very noticable on BH. Overall sculpt is good but taken down but the terrible arms, even the double knees get a pass for not being terrible but the arms are nasty. This was the wrong figure to experiment on........as he was the figure I was most excited about.

You know, it's ironic that you and I had almost the exact same experience with this wave when opened. I pre-ordered mine from BBTS and received them last week. My findings with regard to quality VERY similar. It's only good to be consistent when it's in a GOOD way, haha.

Abin Sur - very loose mid-crunch joints, plus somewhat warped leg from the weird in package pose

Low/Mash - super loose waist swivel

Black Hand - bicep joint a little too far down on left arm, worried it will come apart w/ too much posing, plus double joints extremely not needed on him

Kyle - awesome but loose waist swivel & sword construct difficult to stay on w/ movement

Arkillo - agree on the open mouth, should have been jointed or not at all. Also would have been nice to have the lantern like the DCD version

And what up with double knee joints only on manhunter? First he's a robot, wouldn't think he needed that much range, second if you are giving him the extra range, why only the legs? These figures don't seem to have the quality of the walmart wave 14. Seems like all the walmart figures were heavier as if made with better plastic. These overall just have a cheaper feel to them. I have to say Arkillo/Kyle are the best parts of this wave, but I think I can totally pass on wave 2 now. I'm sinking my $ into the Bane wave.

I don't think the pricing will ever go back down. If everyone boycotts the product, they'll probably deem the line a failure and cancel it.

Pricing won't go down but we shouldn't support places that sell them at a crazy high price, that can encourage the line progressing in cost. I would rather the line falter than to pay crazy prices.

You know, it's ironic that you and I had almost the exact same experience with this wave when opened. I pre-ordered mine from BBTS and received them last week. My findings with regard to quality VERY similar. It's only good to be consistent when it's in a GOOD way, haha.

Abin Sur - very loose mid-crunch joints, plus somewhat warped leg from the weird in package pose

Low/Mash - super loose waist swivel

Black Hand - bicep joint a little too far down on left arm, worried it will come apart w/ too much posing, plus double joints extremely not needed on him

Kyle - awesome but loose waist swivel & sword construct difficult to stay on w/ movement

Arkillo - agree on the open mouth, should have been jointed or not at all. Also would have been nice to have the lantern like the DCD version

And what up with double knee joints only on manhunter? First he's a robot, wouldn't think he needed that much range, second if you are giving him the extra range, why only the legs? These figures don't seem to have the quality of the walmart wave 14. Seems like all the walmart figures were heavier as if made with better plastic. These overall just have a cheaper feel to them. I have to say Arkillo/Kyle are the best parts of this wave, but I think I can totally pass on wave 2 now. I'm sinking my $ into the Bane wave.

I forgot but one of my BH's has a warped knee from the packaging.

This was like a Frankenstein wave as the way the experimented with it. Such a shame because overall it could of been a simple good wave but instead they did some strange things. I didn't notice the double knees on Manhunter but that would by and far more be even stupider than the double joints on BH. They do seem cheaper and multiple people have complained about quality. Also the packaging is nice but the double size is annoying and makes the figs I am keeping on card very hard to pack.

The only quality control issues I've had with this wave are that all my yellow lanterns have loose swivel wastes (Low, Maash, head-swapped Sinestro), and the loose ab crunch on Amon Sir. I agree on Arkillo's mouth, it should have had a hinge like Battle Cat.