OK...When does GL Classics Wave 1 hit the pegs?

rash

If these are a separate line to DC Universe Classics then I suspect Target would have a different DPCI for them. That would give GL classics their own peg or shelf space and would appear after the January re-set. Aggressive stores might work them out to the floor along with all the other toys they get want to sell.

• Like 1

In case it hasn't been posted (my bad if it was): Fwoosh First Look - http://ow.ly/1a4mJ4

Thanks for the heads up!

LOW/MAASH is a bit disappointing....which is a shame since they're the only ones I ordered. Too much paint bleed.

In case it hasn't been posted (my bad if it was): Fwoosh First Look - http://ow.ly/1a4mJ4

Thanks for the heads up!

LOW/MAASH is a bit disappointing....which is a shame since they're the only ones I ordered. Too much paint bleed.

Don't be so negative, just because on man has a bleed doesn't mean your figures will bleed

• Like 1

I just order Kyle tonight on BigBad they just got them in.

I want the figs but I am not thrilled with how much is hitting this end of year. This is going to be rough for me, I am sure it won't be long before CSC gets them....I am hoping at the very least the end of December, after I get the Superman figures. Also Wave 16 should be hitting soon, Robin has shown up in China so it may not be long. I really do want my Black HAnd, loved the DCD version. Excited and scared....lol

i just ordered my set from bbts. i hope they come before christmas. all i need now is another low/mash set. i wanted to take the set with 2 manhunters and 2 low/mash but they werent on stock and i want that set now. i just hope that they get it out realy fast so i will get them before christmas. ho ho ho.

My Kyle will be here on Tuesday.

I just got my Kyle Rayner today he is so cool looking as well as the 3D mask that he comes with that nobody has ever message before.

Kyle1.jpg

Kyle2.jpg

GL3D.jpg

Man! I'm waiting for toytraders to call me & let me know these are in! Wonder how long it will take! I guess I will wind up picking these up next year @loll@