November 15th Matty sale day / How did you make out?

TOYMAN65

I originally planned on buying 1 KG but I couldn't resist and bought 2. I have the original release unopened so I went ahead and got the 2...that packaging is awesome for KG.

Glad to know Battlecat is a new run, hopefully they made a crap load of them so we all can get one, or in my case 3...yay!!!

guys dont forget that battlecat, he-man and skeletor are leftovers from mattys stock. they were kept for exchange. i dont believe that those 3 will last long on the site. matty also stated that there are just a handfull left.

it took me half an hour to get threw with my order. i allready gave up on them but i still got them. did someone get a shipping notice for grizzlor? i still got nothing. i got the renewel but no shipping yet.

guys dont forget that battlecat, he-man and skeletor are leftovers from mattys stock. they were kept for exchange. i dont believe that those 3 will last long on the site. matty also stated that there are just a handfull left.

it took me half an hour to get threw with my order. i allready gave up on them but i still got them. did someone get a shipping notice for grizzlor? i still got nothing. i got the renewel but no shipping yet.

BC isn't left over. They did a full The Original production run.

As for He-man and Skeletor, a lot of collectors probably already have them. Plus, they were reproduced (repaints) for the 2 packs so casual collectors probably have them in an acceptable form as well.

As of today I haven't received a shipping notice. You would think with the subs going out early that at the very least the orders would be processed sooner but it seems to work backwards. When everyone had to order the day of, the shipping was faster, now that they have subs which are supposed to go out early, they ship latter. What a crappy operation all over.

if i am wrong then i apolagize guys but i believe that matty said in a statement that they were figures, they kept for exchanges when one broke or was wrongly assembled. look at all the other figs. they did not sell out in a few days. sometimes they went out in a week or two. i hardly believe that matty will do a second run on the dcuc when matty allready said that those arent moving fast enough. motuc can be an exception but now i am confused. if it is a second run then i am more then glad for the fans who may get him. i had the chance to get him the first time around.

Battle Cat is definitely a new run. I distinctly remember reading that. Not sure about the others.

As of today I haven't received a shipping notice. You would think with the subs going out early that at the very least the orders would be processed sooner but it seems to work backwards. When everyone had to order the day of, the shipping was faster, now that they have subs which are supposed to go out early, they ship latter. What a crappy operation all over.

I got a shipping notice last night. You might want to try the UPS trick (enter your Matty order number under 'track by reference' on the UPS website); sometimes they're just slow with the emails.

i think the subs went out late this month.

i think the subs went out late this month.

I think I heard something about that.

if i am wrong then i apolagize guys but i believe that matty said in a statement that they were figures, they kept for exchanges when one broke or was wrongly assembled. look at all the other figs. they did not sell out in a few days. sometimes they went out in a week or two. i hardly believe that matty will do a second run on the dcuc when matty allready said that those arent moving fast enough. motuc can be an exception but now i am confused. if it is a second run then i am more then glad for the fans who may get him. i had the chance to get him the first time around.

Battle Cat, He-Man, and Skeletor are all full production runs. They're the only items that aren't just leftover stock from previous sales.

As usual, no one knows how large of a production run each is getting, but hopefully it's significantly larger than before.

i got my shipping notice for both today at the same time. they could have put the two together in that case if you ask me but who cares it is my money and not mattel's wacko.gifwacko.gif i am happy that this year the sub is soon over. i tried to change my address once again and now it is billed at my new address and shipped to my old address. no wonder that it is the best place to work, you dont have to activate much brain i guess. oh and my king grayskull comes to my new address wacko.gifwacko.gif thank god that i lived at my mom's house before or my figures would end up to who knows what hands.

i got my shipping notice for both today at the same time. they could have put the two together in that case if you ask me but who cares it is my money and not mattel's wacko.gifwacko.gif i am happy that this year the sub is soon over. i tried to change my address once again and now it is billed at my new address and shipped to my old address. no wonder that it is the best place to work, you dont have to activate much brain i guess. oh and my king grayskull comes to my new address wacko.gifwacko.gif thank god that i lived at my mom's house before or my figures would end up to who knows what hands.

You didn't get the 2011 sub?

yes i did but i added my new address. so everything must come to me directly. the new sub confirmation says that the figs will be send to my new address.

yes i did but i added my new address. so everything must come to me directly. the new sub confirmation says that the figs will be send to my new address.

Gotcha.

Any other place or institution an address change is a simple task........with Mattel, it's an overblown crap fest. One more month dude and you are free and clear, just don't plan on moving anytime soon.

Gotcha.

Any other place or institution an address change is a simple task........with Mattel, it's an overblown crap fest. One more month dude and you are free and clear, just don't plan on moving anytime soon.

thanks man. not for the next 3 years at least, lol. when i move then when the new sub is on matty, lol lol.

I don't believe Mattel is going to make brand new figures for a one day special sale and I also found this posted on Mattycollector.com

We’ll have a total of 21 products ready and waiting to go home with you. Are these sloppy seconds that didn’t sell the first time? No! They’re delicious leftovers from customer service stock that were held back for returns and damages. However, because they’re leftover stock, that means quantities are EXTREMELY limited in many cases. If there’s something you missed out on before that you want, don’t wait. This could be a last-chance deal so get ‘em while you can!

They’re all from the second run (first time for Battle Cat®!), so they have “The Original” burst on the package.

Is anyone here going to risk waiting for the pke meter to go on sale on the 1st to buy any of the motu or gb stuff that goes on sale on the 29th ?! Honestly I don't know why they have different sales dates ...

I as of today have not received a shipping notice for my stuff.....wth Matty, well I am never really in a rush for the MOTUC, if it was DCUC then it would be a different story

None at all, ey? @hmmm@ Considering you ordered 2 King Grayskulls, you should have heard about at least one. If I remember correctly, you ordered them separately.

At any rate, I'm keeping track of when people get shipping notices. I'm still waiting for my Weapons Pak. ;)

Is anyone here going to risk waiting for the pke meter to go on sale on the 1st to buy any of the motu or gb stuff that goes on sale on the 29th ?! Honestly I don't know why they have different sales dates ...

Doesn't it all go on sale on the same day? They just waited to announce everything that would be sold, but I don't think they're offering different items on different days. Even MattyCollector wouldn't try that (at least I hope not).

PKE meter goes on sale dec1, rest of the GB & motu stuff goes on sale on the 29 or 28th or some such... far as I know ... Makes sense to me that people will want to save as much $ as they can on shipping ... & also seems silly to me to have a different date ... Sites going to crash either way on both dates ... @smilepunch@ @firedevil@ @loll@

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE