November 15th Matty sale day / How did you make out?

TOYMAN65

to think I could be sleeping right now

Why are you wanting to go to sleep? Work late?

not everyone is in the same time zone bud. Also mattel will never fix the site they know they got collectors by the nads @loll@ We mas as well all be having on loincloths like heman so matty can just reach right on up there

wow grizzlor sold out before grayskull ... I wonder if its because they made more heman than grizzlor ...

Grizzlor was new while Grayskull was the same figure as before but with some changes. Everyone practically owns Grayskull already...

Even with Grayskull as a re-issue, I can't hardly believe that he and the weapons pak are is still available. Like TOYMAN65 said about my experience, I was sweating bullets.

So despite the hard to use web sight, at least they have enough to last most of the day. For that, Mattel gets a thumbs up. :)

wow grizzlor sold out before grayskull ... I wonder if its because they made more heman than grizzlor ...

Grizzlor was new while Grayskull was the same figure as before but with some changes. Everyone practically owns Grayskull already...

Yeah but everyone SUPPOSEDLY HATES grizzlor yet everyone was gushing over the new grayskull what with the diff colors & cape & everything .... This grayskul is indeed almost like a new figure ...

to think I could be sleeping right now

Why are you wanting to go to sleep? Work late?

not everyone is in the same time zone bud. Also mattel will never fix the site they know they got collectors by the nads @loll@ We mas as well all be having on loincloths like heman so matty can just reach right on up there

Yeah, but I didn't think Canada is that far ahead or behind in time to the U.S. What timezone are you?

Surprisingly King Grayskull and the Weapons Pak were both still available (Almost Gone) when I got home from work tonight at 7, so I ordered 3 KG's and 2 WP's. I was tempted to get a 4th Grayskull, but I held off.

Grizzlor is already headed my way from the subscription, and I have another He-Man/Superman 2-pack on the way from eBay, too. Lotta MOTU coming my way over the next week or so.

Yeah but everyone SUPPOSEDLY HATES grizzlor yet everyone was gushing over the new grayskull what with the diff colors & cape & everything .... This grayskul is indeed almost like a new figure ...

I'm starting to think that this was a good play for Mattel. In other words I think they made a LOT more KGs and weapons paks than Grizzlors.

I think a lot of people got multiples of King Grayskull today because they had plenty on hand. Same with the weapons paks. If they re-issue Grizzlor, it may take several days to sell out.

I'm starting to think that this was a good play for Mattel. In other words I think they made a LOT more KGs and weapons paks than Grizzlors.

I think a lot of people got multiples of King Grayskull today because they had plenty on hand. Same with the weapons paks. If they re-issue Grizzlor, it may take several days to sell out.

I agree with you on that. Between filling the subs( which people are saying still havn't shipped yet..weird) there was still a good amount of Grizzlor to last over an hour where as King Grayskull was sure to be the more popular MOTUC figure today seeing how not everyone got to snag the 2008 SDCC exclusive.

I know I was very happy to finally have add King Grayskull to my collection today :D

So, I've been thinking about collecting this line...I keep looking at pictures, and I'm really wanting some of these figures. I think I'll go the ebay route though after reading all of the hell people go through trying to get these off of Mattel's website. Just doing a few searches tonight, many of the figures I want can be picked up on ebay with BIN's plus shipping for about $30, which is about what the figures cost on mattycollector with shipping. Even if I have to pay an extra five bucks a figure, I'd rather do that then go through the headache of sitting at my computer for hours hoping I get the figure I want.

So, I've been thinking about collecting this line...I keep looking at pictures, and I'm really wanting some of these figures. I think I'll go the ebay route though after reading all of the hell people go through trying to get these off of Mattel's website. Just doing a few searches tonight, many of the figures I want can be picked up on ebay with BIN's plus shipping for about $30, which is about what the figures cost on mattycollector with shipping. Even if I have to pay an extra five bucks a figure, I'd rather do that then go through the headache of sitting at my computer for hours hoping I get the figure I want.

You can find good prices on eBay if you're diligent. Just keep checking. There are some really good deals to be found. Sometimes you get them cheaper than what you'd pay on MattyCollector with cost+shipping.

You can find good prices on eBay if you're diligent. Just keep checking. There are some really good deals to be found. Sometimes you get them cheaper than what you'd pay on MattyCollector with cost+shipping.

Yeah, I skipped the line for the first year and then jumpstarted my collection on ebay after seeing Trapjaw at SDCC last year. I ended up getting the first 10 or so figures for $180 s/h included. That was less than $18 if you factor out the shipping.

Today's endeavor took me 20 minutes of WSOD before my order went through. And during that 20 minutes I realized something. Matty has a smug little smirk staring back at me as the counter keeps counting down every five seconds. Arrogant little jerkwad. He's actually laughing at us. Mattel managed to build laughing at us into their website.

I still need Man at Arms,Beastman and Battle Cat

Today's endeavor took me 20 minutes of WSOD before my order went through. And during that 20 minutes I realized something. Matty has a smug little smirk staring back at me as the counter keeps counting down every five seconds. Arrogant little jerkwad. He's actually laughing at us. Mattel managed to build laughing at us into their website.

Oh, I would LOVE to see Robot Chicken do some sort of sketch where that smug, smirking "Matty" mascot gets mauled by an angry mob, then dragged to a dungeon and tortured, then staked to a cross for some offensive religious joke.

Then to have Matty cry out to God, only to have God respond "What? YOU!! Do you know how long I've been on that WSOD page? Screw you buddy!" @smilepunch@ .... I really hope no one gets offended buy that. :D

I still need Man at Arms,Beastman and Battle Cat

Battle Cat is the only one of those three that will be hard to get at a good price. Man-At-Arms and Beast Man can be had for cost+shipping (around $30 or so).

I passed on an auction a few months back that had loose Battle Cat, He-Man, and He-Ro with all three staffs for $80 or something. I think that was a mistake looking back. @grumpy@

I have a good feeling that Battle Cat, He-Man & Skeletor won't be sold out fast. if today's numbers are indication that Mattel upped the production then we have a good chance to get the Re-issues in the first 3 hours. The "leftover" items for sale is a different story. I hope I get lucky with Alexander Luthor/Ultraman 2 pack.

and o, it took me 1 hour 30mins to get Grizzlor, KG & weapons pack. really Mattel?! you fixed the server issues??!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE