November 15th Matty sale day / How did you make out?

TOYMAN65

omg. the site just gave some weird order. but then it appeared to work!! but my cart was EMPTY again!!! Got to the first screen, selected my items. Got to the next screen, entered my log in info, and...once again...WSOD. So, I'm back to where I started.

Back and the intro and the WSOD is flashing before my eyes..........lol. 30 mins in and now I have an headache. Up until this moment I was having a good day.

Go back to the order page, repeated all the steps, it had my original order and the new ones I placed and now I am back to the WSOD. It amazes me that I logged in and it didn't keep my info but this time it did...There system is functionally stupid.

At this rate, I'm fairly convinced their site will explode on cyber monday.

I think that was always a given. If they have done work on this site I didn't see it. Cyber-Monday is going to be a disaster. Someone at Digital River must have something on one of the Matty bigwigs. Why else would they stick with this company that has proven every month they are unable to handle this type of sale.

I had to be one of the first to submit my order, was already signed-in and still had the WSOD for 14 minutes. It did go through with my order but I was getting a little antsy.

finnalllly got my order in i got the screen of hell every step of the way & it lasted for ever! I got grizlor grayskull & a wp though ... I think they have deff upped the numbers of the product AT LEAST in order for me to still be able to get them at this time

Remember in Gremlins 2 the absurd scene where Hulk Hogan gets up and fusses at the Gremlins to get the film back on track so people could enjoy popcorn and soda

I wish he could bust into my real life and fuss at Matty and make everything all right.

As of writing the above my order went through and is done. I hate that website.

I am so glad I am not a huge motuc fan. I read this every month and I feel so sorry for you guys, you must have nerves of steel. I don't know how you do it month after month. I dread trying to get Panthor who I really want. I was lucky the one and only time I used matty I received Battle Cat no problem, but I could not go through this fiasco every month. Hats off to you and your spirits of perserverance

and btw, there's still no real waiting line. i got tired of the auto wsod and started clicking refresh and got thru.

Same deal with me, opened up a second screen and keep refreshing till I got thru, first screen I opened up I left untouched and was still WSOD when I had already reached checkout at the second one.

Remember in Gremlins 2 the absurd scene where Hulk Hogan gets up and fusses at the Gremlins to get the film back on track so people could enjoy popcorn and soda

I wish he could bust into my real life and fuss at Matty and make everything all right.

As of writing the above my order went through and is done. I hate that website.

lol

At this rate, I'm fairly convinced their site will explode on cyber monday.

I think that was always a given. If they have done work on this site I didn't see it. Cyber-Monday is going to be a disaster. Someone at Digital River must have something on one of the Matty bigwigs. Why else would they stick with this company that has proven every month they are unable to handle this type of sale.

All I want is Battle Cat and I think that is going to be a major problem.893Grumpy-thumb.gif

I am so glad I am not a huge motuc fan. I read this every month and I feel so sorry for you guys, you must have nerves of steel. I don't know how you do it month after month. I dread trying to get Panthor who I really want. I was lucky the one and only time I used matty I received Battle Cat no problem, but I could not go through this fiasco every month. Hats off to you and your spirits of perserverance

Dude, I have an honest to goodness migraine that popped up after 18 mins of dealing with this website.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE