Sign in to follow this  
SuperSonic1497

Mario Collections

Cool collection Cloverdox! I've been eyeing these for a while now... but I am holding out to find a fire mario, then I will probably pick a few up... looking at that collection though does make me want to go out and get one...

Cool collection Cloverdox! I've been eyeing these for a while now... but I am holding out to find a fire mario, then I will probably pick a few up... looking at that collection though does make me want to go out and get one...

Thanks, friend! The Fire Mario is actually a Japanese import. Actually, most of the stuff on my main Mario shelf is Japanese, with only a few of the stuff being what's available in America. I imported these figures in 2006, I think, for a not so decent price. Boy, was I pissed when I saw them in stores only a few months later, haha. Our versions are actually slightly different, though, so I decided to keep the Japanese versions loose, but still buy the ones that came to the States, and keep those boxed. Enough of my pointless rambling, though lol There hasn't been an American version of Fire Mario in stores yet I don't think, but I'm pretty sure I saw it at this year's Toy Fair, so it should be hitting stores soon.

Good to hear! I am really digging your whole collection and I would like to find nice, semi articulated figures in about the 4 to 5 inch scale. Fire Mario, here I come!

CloverdoxJazhead: Love that SMB3 McDonald's display. To me, SMB3 is the epitome of Mario gaming, and one of my all-time favorite games of any kind. The old school arcade/store display with the early style characterizations is pretty awesome too. I guess I like the classic stuff when it comes to Mario.

My Mario collection consists of 2 items: a lil Wario gashapon that came inside a chocolate egg, and a fire suit Mario candy container topper thing.

I'd take a Super Nintendo over an Xbox 360 any day.

I do love me some PS3, Call of Duty, I love that stuff! But I'll always have a place in my heart of Super Nintendo/NES games. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent just playing all the old mario's, it's just insane! My wife and I play a lot of those games on the wii, we've beaten Mario 3 I dont know how many times. We joke that it's to the point where we really could run it with our eyes closed.

I only have the one that there selling at toys r us & the one from mcdonalds where he's in the Mario cart.