AMC's The Walking Dead

Dragon66

Rick parting that cons hairs was perfect, Only outdone by him "gutting" Shane.

I don't know about that because you knew things were coming to a head between Rick and Shane. This was out of left field in response to a walker being thrown at him.

• 2 months later...

I recently finished the second season and I must say, I am impressed.

I was cautious going in, mostly due to the fact that I typically enjoy the grittier shows that can be seen on premium channels like HBO, Showtime etc...

A & E was surprisingly effective however in their presentation of this show. It has much more gore and violence than I would have thought possible on a network.

Considering I don't have cable, I'll keep watching... as long as it appears on Netflix.

I recently finished the second season and I must say, I am impressed.

I was cautious going in, mostly due to the fact that I typically enjoy the grittier shows that can be seen on premium channels like HBO, Showtime etc...

A & E was surprisingly effective however in their presentation of this show. It has much more gore and violence than I would have thought possible on a network.

Considering I don't have cable, I'll keep watching... as long as it appears on Netflix.

Yeah, A&E really pushes the limits sometimes. If you liked the walking dead and enjoy gritty shows, I gotta recommend Breaking Bad. Watch the first few seasons of it, and you will see some grit and grime that will leave you begging for more.

Getting closer to Feb 10. Looking forward to the return. Next issue of the comic comes out the 13th. Looking forward to that too.

• 2 weeks later...

Good episode...someone needs to get a handle on Rick...quick. The Ricktatorship is cracking. Also anyone see Kevin Smith on Talking Dead? He was making some major mistakes...Darryl wasn't in the comic, Michonne has 1 sword and Shawn? He claims he was high. Haha.

• 1 month later...

I burned through the episodes once I finally started watching and I was disappointed with the season finale they hyped it up so much while I was watching the older episodes on AMC's marathon and than I watched it and just felt rushed and hollow like something was missing

John Bernthal and Lauren Cohan will be attending the Boston Comic Con this year. they have a special photo op and signing set up for them.

To me it seems like all they wanted from this finale was to finally completely vilify the governor. for so long kind of walked that good bad line, but now it leaves no doubt to the characters that he is evil.

I think he crossed that line a while ago but the episode did take it to a new level.

Yeah, he crossed that line when he killed those military men way in the beginning of his introduction.

Exactly! And when we saw the head collection...we knew. He just didn't show us how twisted he truly was until his Michonne took out his daughter.

I felt like last week's death had more of an emotional punch, probably more because of Daryll's reaction.

I agree Merle's death scene was a lot more emotional & better written when Andrea died it was just like meh she's gone it doesn't help I never liked her character

I felt like last week's death had more of an emotional punch, probably more because of Daryll's reaction.

I agree Merle's death scene was a lot more emotional & better written when Andrea died it was just like meh she's gone it doesn't help I never liked her character

I certainly wasn't her biggest fan.

I certainly wasn't her biggest fan.

Merle's death had a bigger impact to me because he had a story. He was changing. We saw some evolution to his character. We didn't really get that with Andrea. Plus she died stupidly. She wasted hella time trying to get herself out of the chair. Merle went out a hero trying to take out the Governor. Plus Daryl having to kill zombie Merle.