AMC's The Walking Dead

Dragon66

Its been a real fun ride this season. In reading the books too (Im on the 8th TPB) I thought I knew how the story would unfold and who, for the most part, would be safe and who wouldnt. With Dale dieing in the previous episode, and Shane on this past weeks, I am getting the feeling that the only safe characters and Rick and his family, everyone else is open game. Good good stuff, and I cant wait for more!

Not bad for a season finale.

Lamest moment for me, The hooded wannabe Sith chick.

I thought it was a great finale. For all of the people who complained about how slow this show is, they should watch this episode. I do disagree about your lamest moment, because that was a reveal I have been waiting to see. It was straight out of the books.

I thought it was a great finale. For all of the people who complained about how slow this show is, they should watch this episode. I do disagree about your lamest moment, because that was a reveal I have been waiting to see. It was straight out of the books.

Dale's death & Shane's demise, Would have made for bigger "cliff-hanger". I.m.o.

Well, That explains it. My only Walking Dead exposure, Is from the t.v. series.

Dale's death & Shane's demise, Would have made for bigger "cliff-hanger". I.m.o.

Well, That explains it. My only Walking Dead exposure, Is from the t.v. series.

Yeah I agree with Dragon on this, it was straight out of the book, it was one of those moments where it the show looked just like the book, the way you couldnt see her face and she had her two walkers with her. SO awesome!

Two walkers with no arms? This is starting to remind me of of a show that got lame after starting good.... can't remember which one. I don't know, the first part of the season is more believable/possible, til now. Im just hoping it doesnt get stupid/weird on the new series.

Two walkers with no arms? This is starting to remind me of of a show that got lame after starting good.... can't remember which one. I don't know, the first part of the season is more believable/possible, til now. Im just hoping it doesnt get stupid/weird on the new series.

The two walkers without arms will be explained at the beginning of the next season with introduction of the mysterious figure with the sword. I hope that explanation stays true to the books.

I was really excited to see Michonne! Although for me the season finale was sort of anti climatic in that in the two previous episodes we lost major characters in Dale and Shane and in this one no one of note. It was a slight let down drama wise because of that. The 2 previous episodes have these two emotional or HOLY SH*T moments and the best part of the finale was Michonne.

@OB1Killa I know what you're saying but its funny that that is where you draw the line. Zombie apocalypse you can accept but chick with two armless walkers on leashes...too far!

I liked Shane, and believe it or not, I would of done the same when he shot the big guy when they went to search for medicine for the Sherifs son. Shane thought, either one die, or both die...so he saved one life but sacrificed another. The sherifs stupid wife made Shane go mad.... I can't stand her. @grumpy@

I liked Shane, and believe it or not, I would of done the same when he shot the big guy when they went to search for medicine for the Sherifs son. Shane thought, either one die, or both die...so he saved one life but sacrificed another. The sherifs stupid wife made Shane go mad.... I can't stand her. @grumpy@

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus. I just don't understand why she can't keep the freaking kid in the house. She has 1 f'n job and every episode the kid is running around messing with zombies.

@loll@

I felt the same way Thing! So far, the series has been full of backwardass, redneck, racist hilljacks in the country, living on a farm.....and suddenly it's going to shift (leap) to some futuristic type scenario, that might have taken place a few hundred years from now, in all this zombie apocalypse drama? Sort of like leaping from Night of the Living Dead....to Resident Evil Afterlife in the same movie and over but a short span of time.

• Like 1

Wait until you find out the story. It makes perfect sense and is not futuristic or out of place.

I don't know, but ending's like that..usually kill the thrill and enjoyment of watching another season. On another note, I noticed the 4 action figures at walmart....for $11.99!!! OMG they are small and look like basura... @hmmm@

Wait until you find out the story. It makes perfect sense and is not futuristic or out of place.

I don't know, but ending's like that..usually kill the thrill and enjoyment of watching another season. On another note, I noticed the 4 action figures at walmart....for $11.99!!! OMG they are small and look like basura... @hmmm@

Really? That bad for you? Give it a shot. I bet you'll change your mind once you see it. If you want to know what it is all about the last issue of Playboy has her story in it (and some other stuff from what I hear).

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

season 2 was a letdown for me. how they finished dale was a joke. i somehow knew they wouldnt go the same road as the comic because the comic is hardass.

I agree with you concerning Dale.

i loved in the comics when he got his leg cut and he was eaten by simple humans. that was hard. since this is a serie for an older audience i hoped for more deaths like this but it turns out it will be like any other zombie movie out there. the old hit and run scenario. michonne was the only highlight of it and it was a short one. i doubt that the gouvernor will be such a monster as in the comics. specially what happen with him and michonne is hard. i doubt this will be on tv somehow. if i have to take the series apart and not compare it then it was an ok season.