DC Hauls

Wheeljack35

As I said above, MacFarlane and Spin Masters just aren't getting it done for me, and I was never really happy with the majority of the Mattel Multiverse figures, so I made the conscious decision to go back to the source. After selling off my entire DCUC collection back in mid-late 2018-early 2019, I decided to get the band back together.

After only a bit more than a week and a half, I've gotten farther, faster, and for less than I would've thought I would.

So far, the new collection consists of the Multiverse Super Friends tribute figures of Superman, Batman, Aquaman, and Green Lantern, original DCUCs Wonder Woman, the Flash, Hawkman, Cyborg, Samurai, Nightwing, and DCSH Red and Blue Supergirl who I'd already bought a few months ago. Ronnie/Stein Firestorm is on the way from Ebay, but has been delayed in the mail, and the Adam Strange & Starfire 2-pack should be delivered Thursday.

I've got a bid in on a Zatanna, and assuming I win that, my next target will probably be Black Canary or Green Arrow.

Still looking for a decent price on Captain Atom, and of course my Holy Grail piece will be a complete SDCC Plastic Man. That'll run a pretty decent chunk o' change, but if it's in good enough shape, I'll spend the penny.

It's weird, I'm actually more jazzed for this little quest than I have been for anything Hasbro's announced for ML or Neca's announced for Turtles. Guess I just never realized how much I missed buying DC action figures.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mako said:

As I said above, MacFarlane and Spin Masters just aren't getting it done for me, and I was never really happy with the majority of the Mattel Multiverse figures, so I made the conscious decision to go back to the source. After selling off my entire DCUC collection back in mid-late 2018-early 2019, I decided to get the band back together.

After only a bit more than a week and a half, I've gotten farther, faster, and for less than I would've thought I would.

So far, the new collection consists of the Multiverse Super Friends tribute figures of Superman, Batman, Aquaman, and Green Lantern, original DCUCs Wonder Woman, the Flash, Hawkman, Cyborg, Samurai, Nightwing, and DCSH Red and Blue Supergirl who I'd already bought a few months ago. Ronnie/Stein Firestorm is on the way from Ebay, but has been delayed in the mail, and the Adam Strange & Starfire 2-pack should be delivered Thursday.

I've got a bid in on a Zatanna, and assuming I win that, my next target will probably be Black Canary or Green Arrow.

Still looking for a decent price on Captain Atom, and of course my Holy Grail piece will be a complete SDCC Plastic Man. That'll run a pretty decent chunk o' change, but if it's in good enough shape, I'll spend the penny.

It's weird, I'm actually more jazzed for this little quest than I have been for anything Hasbro's announced for ML or Neca's announced for Turtles. Guess I just never realized how much I missed buying DC action figures.

DCUC Zatanna, right? If you don't win the auction, I've got one MIP for $30 + shipping

Adam Strange and Starfire just arrived from Amazon. God, I still love that Adam Strange figure.

Had to perform a little hot and cold therapy to straighten out Starfire's warped right leg. Anxious to see if it takes, since by my calculations, the figure had been in that position for just over a decade.

• 4 months later...

The Snyder Cut of Justice League has driven up the price of that Movie Masters black suit Superman, but I found a guy that sold me one for under $20.  I think the League looks good.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/suTVY4b.jpg[/img]

.....and doesn't look like my link is working.  I guess you'll have to trust me.