DC Hauls

Wheeljack35

Our TRU's here like to play dirty....I went to 4 TRU's & only one of them had four figs from the 1st wave available 2x Bane, Deadshot & Azrael.....Pegs were empty.....when Target had Marvel Legends Cap & Spidey on the shelves for $14, our TRU's didn't have shiii....then when Target readjusted the price to $20 then TRU had those pegs up....so I'm expecting the figs to show up maybe sometime after the Amazon show is over.....

not a completist and im just mostly looking out for sales,

here's my list of figures from DCUC,

KBs sale of 2008-2009 (by 40-50% off)

Some of Wave 2

All figures of Wave 3

All figures of Wave 4

Big Lots Sale of 2013

All Stars and the Green Lantern series (Jonn Jones, Star Sapphire, Indigo Atom, Scarecrow)

Walmart and Kmarts Clearance sales,

Dr Midnite, Hourman, Zatanna, Starman, Mary Batson, Copperhead, Hawk and Dove, the Luthor 5 pack, and the Apache Chief Series.

All Stars on Sale; Green Arrow, Power Girl, Captain Marvel, Flash.

not much, but I got all i needed.

Sure enough, I bought the Keaton Batman (mask on) and Zod today when I saw them for the first time.

I don't really have anything to display them with. My 3 3/4" Stuff is GI Joes and Star Wars. So I'll keep them in the box on the off chance that I may return them...but since it's original Batman and Superman movie related, not likely.

They're decent looking, I think. Probably the best attempt Mattel has done with 3 3/4" so far. I think more than anything they're making me want to take out the old Kenner Batman figures.

I'll be interested to see the Reeve Superman in-hand.

I can't wait for that Reeves supes!......I'm gonna keep him in my front pocket & when anyone screams help in the vicinity I'll pull him out & put him to work....I held off on buying Mr. Freeze even though he looks wicked koool....cause I don't know where he would fit in w/my cavalcade of joes, marvel & other hangers on but I may just have to pick him up after all, these figs are growing on me.....Open them YJB....open them & play.....batman.gif

Snagged up a Keaton Masked Batmin & Kneel before Zod-Zod....at Terget on friday no sign of Chester but the Unmasked Keaton.......left me thinking I'm glad they put a mask on him too....he looks like 14 yr old who drew their eyebrows on.....I hope this isn't indicative of the majority of Keatons that are on the way to the pegs....cause I left him there, like vicki vale should've....

batmin_zps5be7466a.jpg

the other figs I have I haven't opened yet but they looked great....I'll keep looking for another Keaton that doesn't make me want to say "I'm Batman??"....

its how it looked like in almost all of the figures ive seen. danny devito as penguin though looks awesome. it would have been better if they had it at 6 inches.

Just got Series 5 Black Lightning in the mail. I had pretty much washed my hands of DCUC, but I found this on Amazon, complete in package, for a price I couldn't walk away from. It helps that this was one of those figures I saw once on the pegs, decided not to get "right then," and spent the next few years hunting for.

On a side note, it may be the nostalgia talking, but I forgot how cool it feels cracking into a DCUC package.

Not an all-together unprofitable week toy-wise.

DCUC Series 5 Atom and CIE Freddy Freeman arrived in the mail yesterday.

Got my shipping notification for Total Heroes Ultra Black Manta, and tracking says my DCUC Series 20 Green Arrow is in transit.

Hey i am looking for guardians of the galaxy rocket raccoon (moc) and nova (moc) although i really just want the goot piece if you wanted to keep nova thats kool. As well as marvel legends black widow. I have a MOC plastic man i would trade for black widow or i would rather do cost plus shipping on all figures if anyone would be down for that

Ok So on the DC topic I picked up all the keaton bats both mask on and off zod and penguin not great but not bad. If you have an old batmobile like i do he ill fit in it. also just like JAY said watch out for the forarm outer pad it has been inverted on some figures.

of course it would have to be for me to break my "Never give money to Matty Collector for anything . . . ever," rule.

A lot of fanboys have that rule. Of course in each case "ever" translates into "well, until they make something I really want, I mean".

of course it would have to be for me to break my "Never give money to Matty Collector for anything . . . ever," rule.

A lot of fanboys have that rule. Of course in each case "ever" translates into "well, until they make something I really want, I mean".

It's like they say, "You don't throw out the baby with the bath-water."

It's like they say, "You don't throw out the baby with the bath-water."

stopped off at my comic book store to see what they had....I don't buy comix anymore but I'm always buying toys from my comix dude.....he had some Batman series stuff that I was interested in but I chose this 5 pack, mainly cause I have the other 5 pack w/the bad guys, you know the set w/Owlman, Bad Superman & the like....this set was $40, the box has had it but I had to have it in my collection....

SAM_1597_zpsaeec6b5a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

stopped off at my comic book store to see what they had....I don't buy comix anymore but I'm always buying toys from my comix dude.....he had some Batman series stuff that I was interested in but I chose this 5 pack, mainly cause I have the other 5 pack w/the bad guys, you know the set w/Owlman, Bad Superman & the like....this set was $40, the box has had it but I had to have it in my collection....

SAM_1597_zpsaeec6b5a.jpg

Man I went crazy with these picking them up for people. spent 300 easy. But I was able to make a variant of this set with the black catwoman, black and white coat two face,blue and gray batman,short hair superman, and well lex is still the same.

I picked up the DC Collectibles Teen Titans Wonder Girl, she's a very good looking figure.

A few pages down you can find the review for her with a comment from me about how I don't like the New 52 Teen Titans designs. Ummm....I guess never mind that....

@stupid@

• 2 weeks later...

Found the Multiverse Penguin. This is the first Multiverse figure I've bought and opened up, not disappointed. If you collected the Kenner movie figures back in the day and were always disappointed that you got a Superpowers Penguin in a black suit instead of a movie version of the Penguin, you need to track this guy down. He fits in perfectly.

2014-07-29202343_zps069843de.jpg

2014-07-29202510_zpsbe3807fc.jpg

2014-07-29202840_zpsa2e578c7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...