DC Hauls

Wheeljack35

Finally!! Found the Planet X and He Man Bats @loll@ at Target yesterday. So now I am all caught up with these still the newer stuff hits retail. Though I am not getting any of the Injustice crap. And maybe not Darksied...he looks bad in pics.

Draven

This week I got my hands on the DC Unlimited Wonder Woman and Injustice Batman, having finally shown up in the UK.. my review is up at www.uncannyfigurereview.com should anyone wanna take a glance!

Here's some pics from the set!

tumblr_mmpcazzxk81rlfbgyo8_500.jpg

tumblr_mmpa5bYr3w1rlfbgyo3_500.jpg

tumblr_mmpcazzxk81rlfbgyo5_250.jpg

tumblr_mmpa5bYr3w1rlfbgyo8_500.jpg

Nothing has sold at any WM's near me but the Movie Masters and no they have not restocked. I got Injustice Joker, Darkseid and Injustice Superman all for $5 because WM was stupid enough to put them on a clearance ilse @loll@ My friend took Aquaman though so still on the hunt for him. Darkseid is much better in person.

Draven

I found the Man of Steel Movie Masters figures, but I only picked up Supes...Jor-El looked like he had some spray-on hair running down his forehead. (lol) I didn't grab Zod because I figure they'll do him in his wicked-looking armor later, and that's the version I want.

I found the Man of Steel Movie Masters figures, but I only picked up Supes...Jor-El looked like he had some spray-on hair running down his forehead. (lol) I didn't grab Zod because I figure they'll do him in his wicked-looking armor later, and that's the version I want.

Where at, if I may ask?

Finally got around to checking out Planet-X (Zur-en-arrh) Batman from Batman Unlimited. Here's my review: Planet-X Batman Review

I have to say that this is easily my favorite DC figure so far this year. Great attention to detail all around.

Mattel are churning it out atm, I picked up Injustice Superman, Darkseid and Aquaman last week, and have reviews up at http://www.uncannyfigurereview.com or http://www.facebook.com/uncannyfigurereview (for those who prefer the news to come to you, why not give the FB page a "like"?)

I love Aquaman and Darkseid much more than I probably should...

tumblr_mnlwnjNDKo1rlfbgyo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnnjc6Q3jt1rlfbgyo10_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mnqgilhaHR1rlfbgyo3_1280.jpg

• 3 months later...

I got my DC Collectibles Hush three-pack today in the mail. It's the one with Poison Ivy, Nightwing, and Scarecrow. I was expecting it to come in the generic blue-and-white DC Collectibles packaging that everything's been coming in lately, and it does for the most part, but this time there's a top panel with the bold "Hush" lettering on it. There's also a Gotham City backdrop behind the figures that looks very cool. Everything as a whole, from the figures to the packaging, looks great.

• 2 weeks later...

Took advantage of DC Direct rereleasing the Arkham Asylum figures and got the Scarecrow that I missed the first time around. For some reason my LCS ordered everyone but him so I had to go to ebay but still got him at a good price. I don't know why they rereleased them but I'm glad they did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While winding down the long day my gf needed to stop at a Dollartree so I went to the Tuesday Morning next door just to see whats up.....they had a lot of those NFL Playmakers ($6) but not the ones I was looking for, They also had quite a few of the knockoff Transformers Giants, Devastator (even the greenish yellow & purple set, very cool) & the Protector Bots Set (I forget the name of that combiner) but those were $8 apiece...but I found this Batman set I had never seen at retail before.....

YJBatman2_zpsf21166e9.jpg

YJBatman_zps41592dc1.jpg

so I gave him a home....I've reached a new level of broke, never before seen by modern man.....

While winding down the long day my gf needed to stop at a Dollartree so I went to the Tuesday Morning next door just to see whats up.....they had a lot of those NFL Playmakers ($6) but not the ones I was looking for, They also had quite a few of the knockoff Transformers Giants, Devastator (even the greenish yellow & purple set, very cool) & the Protector Bots Set (I forget the name of that combiner) but those were $8 apiece...but I found this Batman set I had never seen at retail before.....

YJBatman2_zpsf21166e9.jpg

YJBatman_zps41592dc1.jpg

so I gave him a home....I've reached a new level of broke, never before seen by modern man.....

cool...I want him just for the rooftop base!